Chapter Thirty

Freddy laid on the bed curled up staring at the wall as he listened to the faint sound of Toy Freddy's band playing their obnoxiously child friendly songs. Freddy frowned as the songs his band used to sing had moments the parents could relate to and sometimes even had meanings hidden behind certain songs. Freddy scrunched the blankets in his hands he was sweaty and starting to feel ill before he heard the door open.

He turned to see Springtrap standing there, Freddy sat up and tilted his head "Hello Spring?" He said confused as the rabbit approched his purple eyes narrowed. Freddy would growl and pick up the lamp the head of the lamp falling off, pointing it at the rabbit before Spring raised an eyebrow "What are you trying to achieve Fredrick? You are aware even if you scream you won't be heard hm?" Spring said tilting his head as Freddy frowned "Don't call me that. It's Freddy." He growls slightly blinded by his anger as the rabbit took a step closer.

Freddy snarled and his fur puffed slightly to make himself look larger as he hit Spring across the face with the lamp. Spring fell to the side and hit the wall, growling he shook his head an axe appearing in his hands "This'll be the last time I smash your head in. In the name of William Afton!" Spring snarled before laughing loudly. Freddy was backed against the wall on Bonnie's bed looking around for a possible escape.

Freddy looked at Springtrap "William Afton- Spring what are you on about!?" Freddy hissed as Spring laughed "Your nativity makes me want to smash your skull in. Let's just say William or I, got away with terrible things and I.. am sick of watching you older models roam the earth, the flaws you hold are too much to leave you active. I built you. I'll get rid of you" Spring grinned before Freddy threw the lamp at Spring, the music had stopped and it was past closing time last Freddy looked at the clock.

Freddy bolted out of the room hitting the hall wall, yelping he dived forwards as Spring hit the wall with the axe. Freddy got to his feet and ran forwards "Gold!" Freddy yelled as he ran down the hall towards the main area, Spring chasing after him. The toys looked to see Freddy run past, in his pj's as Spring chased him with an axe. They started to run after them before Freddy was once again cornered, he turned around to face Springtrap before ducking to narrowly avoid an axe to the face.

Freddy yelped and slipped past Spring as Toy Bonnie and Mangle would force Spring onto the ground trying to pin him down, Spring would swing the axe and hit Mangle in the neck as Toy Bonnie fell to the floor. Freddy's eyes widened as Spring would repeatedly hit Mangle with the axe as she cried out in pain. Freddy would tackle Spring and attempt to force him to the ground, Spring easily knocked Freddy off thanks to his hurt shoulder.

Spring reached for the axe again before yelping when someone stepped on his wrist looking up with a frown as Gold growled "Should've known sooner that you weren't my Spring. He doesn't kiss like that" Gold said as Spring snarled "Well I don't see what he saw in you" Spring yanked his wrist out from under Gold's foot before tackling Gold's legs making him forwards.

Gold landed ontop of Spring giving him the opportunity to pin him down as others jumped ontop of the two to prevent Spring's escape. "I CAN'T BREATHE!" Spring yelled and kicked his legs squirming as Gold managed to hold Spring's hands behind his back "Alright rabbit. How do I get my Spring back and throw you into hell." Gold growls as Spring laughed "Like I'd tell you! I'd prefer to be thrown away for years!!" Spring snarled as Gold grabbed him by the back of his fur. Spring yelped and glared at Gold

"Locking you up would be too good." Gold said holding Spring's chin as Freddy ran over to Mangle "Oh my god.." he said staring at the mess Mangle was most of her white fur had been torn away to reveal the grey inner workings. Her voice box screeching as she choked on her own blood, Toy Chica helping to get Mangle to parts and service. Freddy scooted into the corner and watched Gold threaten to hurt Spring in every way possible.

Bonnie ran into the room before gasping at the scene "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED THIS TIME!?" He yelled as Freddy flinched, Bonnie ran up to Freddy and hugged him "Calm down love" Bonnie said rubbing Freddy's back as he glared at Springtrap "Gold let me hit him." Bonnie growled making Freddy raise his eyebrows he had never seen Bonnie so mad before. Gold kept a hold of Spring's neck scruff "Be my guest" Gold said as Spring glared at Gold "Your lover will feel this ya know?" Spring growled as Gold nodded "I think he's a bit more understanding then you think"

Spring didn't get to reply before Bonnie had kicked him hard in the stomach. Spring groaned and coughed spitting on Bonnie's shoe, for that Bonnie kicked Spring in the gut again. Spring gave Bonnie a pained grin as Bonnie helped Freddy to his feet "Keep that creep away from Freddy got it Gold?" Bonnie huffed as Gold nodded before grabbing Spring's chin and flicking his switch causing the rabbit to go limp "I'll take him to parts and service to see if I can fix him after Mangle" he said as Bonnie nodded.

Bonnie helped Freddy to his room "Are you okay?" Bonnie asks as Freddy chuckles "As good as I can get.." he sighs and leans against Bonnie "Why do the bad things always come for me..?" Freddy asks as Bonnie looked down at him "I don't know but I'll always be here for you" Bonnie held Freddy closely as he watched Gold drag Spring off to parts and service.

.
.
.

((UGH THIS WAS DONE SO LATE IDC IF IT'S BADDDD :c))