Chapter Thirteen

People live, cry and learn... there must be times were you have to move on and never dwell on the past.. other times your feeling like your starting to get better and suddenly something goes wrong..

Freddy sat there in bed, he had been going fine for the last couple days, there was no vomiting, no light headedness but now it was hitting him like a truck. Bonnie had promised to take Chica shopping so he was pretty much home 'alone' Foxy went out to get rope suppiles since our curtain drawers are starting to run thin..

Freddy slowly forces himself off the bed, he was pretty much laying in his own vomit, he couldn't take it anymore. He needed to call Foxy since he was closer than Bonnie and Chica. Chica insisted they went to this big shopping centre...

Freddy hutched over his night stand his mind, he was barely able to make out his surroundings.. he choked up a small amount of stomach acid before looking around he then slowly shuffled to the door. Grabbing the handle he slowly opened it. Using the wall to keep him standing he made his way to the kitchen. But he had to slip from the wall he was on and take a few independent steps to reach the kitchen door.

He waited untill he was able to see a bit more clearly before shuffling to the other wall leaning against it for support he then slides into the kitchen, grabbing the phone he knew where all the key's were as he put Foxy's number in. This phone used to be in his office but Foxy moved it into the kitchen so it would stop bothering Freddy.

Freddy held the phone to his ear listening to it's ringing, it was slowly becoming faint to the bear as his grip loosened on the phone "Hello? Foxy 'ere" Foxy said through the phone but Freddy didn't hear it, he fell to the floor with a thud and didn't get back up.

...

Foxy looked at his phone checking the number he saw it was the office number, he looked at the guy and quickly paid pretty much running out and all the way back to the pizzeria. He burst through the doors and looked around "Capt'in?" He calls before hearing a groan from kitchen.

He ran to the kitchen his eyes widening when he saw the vent just close. He looks to Freddy who was laying on his stomach out cold on the tile floor. Foxy crouched and shook him "Capt'in!?" He said panicking before he grabbed the phone and called an ambulance.

Once on standby with the call he looked at Freddy more closely, now he could see the vomit and sweat that stained the bear's face. Foxy did his best to clean Freddy up before the paramedics arrived. They shooed foxy aside and took a closer look at Freddy, checking his slow but steady pulse and more..

Foxy helped them get Freddy onto the stretcher. What scared Foxy the most was that Freddy was unresponsive the whole time. Freaking out he called Chica and Bonnie, telling them what happened. He listened to Bonnie start to panic as Chica said they are on their way to pick him up since it's on the way to the hospital.

Foxy's eyes widen when their familiar white suv screeches to a stop infront of him. He swings the back door open and gets in making sure not to catch his tail when he closed the door. "Hold on-" Chica yelped when Bonnie hit the gas, Foxy's head hitting the back of the seat as he yelped out in surprise.

Foxy and Chica were terrified as Bonnie sped to the hospital only slowing down for a speed camrea. Foxy hit the back of Chica's seat when Bonnie hit the breaks, Chica almost hitting the dashboard. Foxy groans and looks at Bonnie who's making his way out of the car

"Mate- what de actual Fuck" Foxy hissed in pain as he unbuckled his seatbelt and opened his door almost tumbling out. Chica caught Foxy before he hit the floor and helped him up "Thanks Lass.." he closed the door and rubbed his arm, the two ran after Bonnie who was speed walking to the hospital entrance.

Foxy ran at Chica's pace "What.. is it with he and speedin'?" He asks Chica who snorts "Freddy, that's why" she kept a smile on her face as they ran inside looking as Bonnie was asking nurses about Freddy.

Foxy hutched over to catch his breath as Chica walked over "I'm sorry but he's resting, you can't see him" the nurse says as Bonnie looks like he might flip. Chica smiles politely "He's Freddy's boyfriend I know for a fact he won't wake Freddy" she says in a calm tone rubbing Bonnie's back to calm him.

Once Bonnie was calm enough they let him see Freddy, who was fast asleep and hooked on chemo and other meds. Bonnie lowers his ears and walks over to the bed, slowly cupping Freddy's cheek, the patches of skin were starting to outweigh the patches of fur..

He closed his eyes and kissed Freddy's forehead starting to sob silently into his sleeve. Freddy leant against the hand that cupped his cheek. He wasn't able to do much the medication had really messed him up.

Bonnie smiled and slowly rested his head on his shoulder, sobbing softly. Up until this point he had thought Freddy was getting better, only to be struck down worse than the last. He ended up drifting off curled up by Freddy's side. Freddy had managed to slowly rap an arm around Bonnie trying to comfort his sleeping bunny.

Freddy sniffled and sighed, he didn't want to be here.. he wanted to be home with Bonnie, Chica heck even Foxy.. he missed alot of things, his old friends... his old brother

((Omg this one is so sad it's breaking my heart to do this to Freddy lol))