Dear Diary, I went to the beach and guess what I saw!??

Hello diary,

Today was a day like no other! I went to the beach with my friends, and I saw something that I could never have imagined. I saw Izuku Midoriya's guy nipples! I know, I know, I'm sure you're thinking "Ochaco, you can't be serious!" But I'm totally serious!

Izuku's guy nipples were so perfect and round. They were just the right size, not too big and not too small, they were just perfect! They were the cutest thing I ever saw! I couldn't help but stare and admire them. I just wanted to reach out and touch them, but I knew that would be too bold.

Izuku was wearing a white tank top and his nipples were poking out ever so slightly. I couldn't take my eyes off them. I wanted to know what they felt like and I wanted to kiss them. I felt like I was in a trance. I was completely mesmerized by those beautiful nipples.

Izuku must have noticed that I was staring at his nipples because he blushed and looked away. I was so embarrassed but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to keep looking at them. I wanted to keep admiring them forever.

I can't believe I finally got to see Izuku's guy nipples. It was like a dream come true. I can't wait to go to the beach again and see them again. I know it's silly, but I'm totally in love with those nipples!

Izuku must have noticed me staring because he took off his white tank top, and there they were - his perfect guy nipples! I was in awe. I couldn't believe how amazing they looked. They were perfectly round and just the right size!

I wanted to reach out and touch them, to feel how soft they were. I wanted to feel their warmth, and I wanted to kiss them. I felt my heart beating faster and faster as I continued to admire them.

Izuku put his shirt back on, but I couldn't stop thinking about his guy nipples. I felt so lucky to have seen them. I wanted to remember every detail about them, so I wrote it all down in my diary.

I'm sure I'll never forget the sight of Izuku's guy nipples. They were so perfect and beautiful, I just couldn't take my eyes off them. I'm sure that I'll be daydreaming about them for a long time to come!