Ochako Uraraka and Toru Hagakure water balloon time

Ochako Uraraka was feeling a little hot on this warm summer day, so she decided to have some fun with her friend Toru Hagakure. She brought along two water balloons and the two of them headed to the park for some much-needed playtime.

"Hey Toru, watch this!" Ochako said as she held the water balloons against her chest.

Toru's eyes lit up as she watched Ochako's water balloons grow. "Whoa, those are some big water balloons you got there!"

Ochako giggled. "I know, right? I got them specially for today."

Toru approached Ochako, her eyes shining with excitement. "Can I try?"

Ochako smiled and handed one of the water balloons to Toru. "Of course!"

Toru eagerly took the water balloon and began squeezing it. Water squirted out of the balloon and splattered all over Ochako, making her laugh and scream with delight.

"This is so much fun!" Toru exclaimed as she squeezed the water balloon again, sending more water flying.

"I know, right?" Ochako agreed, squeezing her own water balloon and sending a cascade of water over both of them.

The two friends continued their water balloon fun, giggling and splashing each other with water. They were having a blast, just enjoying each other's company and the warm summer weather.

"Thanks for this, Toru," Ochako said, giving her friend a big smile. "This is just what I needed today."

"Anytime, Ochako," Toru replied, smiling back at her friend. "We always have so much fun together."

And with that, the two friends continued their water balloon play, creating more and more memories together on this warm summer day.