Reader joins the Nekomimi realm of events

Before Ochaco Uraraka joined in, the Reader and Rouge the Bat were snuggled up together dressed in cute nekomimi onesies wondering what else they could do. Rouge the Bat suddenly remembered that she had invited Ochaco over for a girly sleepover earlier, and that's when Ochaco walked in.

"Oh, hey there Ochaco!" Rouge said, wagging her nekomimi tail excitedly. "I almost forgot you were coming over tonight!"

Ochaco smiled and greeted them shyly, "H-hi guys! Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anything."

The Reader and Rouge laughed and told her that she wasn't interrupting anything, and they invited her to join in on their nekomimi play.

"We were just lounging around as nekomimis, but we can dress you up too and play some more!" The Reader said with excitement.

Ochaco blushed, "I don't know if I could be as cute as you guys."

"You'll look amazing, I'm sure of it!" Rouge encouraged her with a smile.

The Reader and Rouge helped Ochaco put on a cute nekomimi onesie and accessorized her with a kitty cat tail and ears. Ochaco shyly played along at first, but soon she was pouncing and rolling around with them like a cute little kitten.

"This is so much fun!" Ochaco exclaimed with a giggle.

The three of them spent the rest of the night playing like adorable nekomimis, snuggling up together and talking about all sorts of things. It was a night they would never forget.

Reader: "This is so much fun! I'm so glad we're all dressed up as cute Nekomimis!"

Rouge: "I knew you'd love it! The Nekomimi theme is the best for girly sleepovers."

Ochaco: "I can't believe I'm doing this, but it's actually kind of fun."

Reader: "You look so cute, Ochaco! The nekomimi ears and tail suit you."

Ochaco: "Really? Thank you!"

Rouge: "Okay, let's play like kitty cats now! Pounce and roll around!"

All three: giggles and cutely pounce and roll around together

Reader: "I wonder what other cute things we can do?"

Rouge: "Oh! I almost forgot, I invited another friend to join us."

Ochaco: "Who is it?"

Rouge: "It's my friend from My Hero Academia, Ochaco Uraraka!"

Ochaco: "Wait, I know her! She's the one who can make things weightless!"

Reader: "That's right! Let's go help her get dressed up as a Nekomimi too!"

All three: giggles and cutely help Ochaco dress up as a Nekomimi

Ochaco: "I can't believe I'm doing this, but it's actually kind of fun."

Reader: "You look so cute, Ochaco! The nekomimi ears and tail suit you."

Rouge: "Okay, let's all play together now!"

All four: giggles and cutely play like kitty cats together

As Rouge the Bat and the Reader were helping Ochaco Uraraka get dressed up in nekomimi gear, Ochaco suddenly asked, "Is there nekomimi underwear too? I bet they look really cute!"

Rouge giggled and said, "Yes, there is! Let me show you." She then rummaged through a drawer and pulled out a bunch of adorable nekomimi panties and bras.

The Reader blushed a bit at the sight, but Rouge just grinned mischievously and said, "C'mon, let's help her get dressed up in the cutest undies!"

With that, the three of them got to work, picking out the prettiest and most playful nekomimi undies they could find. Ochaco blushed a bit at first, but soon got into the spirit of things and was soon eagerly trying on different pieces of lingerie.