Hotsprings with adult Bonnie and Horsea

"Well, that's quite a sight," Ochaco said, grinning as she took in the scene before her.

Bonnie blushed furiously, scrambling to cover herself with her hands. "Ochaco, how long have you been there?" she stammered.

"Long enough to see Horsea going to town on your inner thighs," Ochaco said, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "And long enough to see that you seem to be enjoying it."

Bonnie flushed even deeper, turning her head away in embarrassment. "It's not what it looks like," she protested weakly.

"Really? Because it looks like Horsea is giving you some pretty intense pleasure," Ochaco said, nodding towards the water.

Horsea, for its part, seemed oblivious to the new arrival, continuing to suckle and lick at Bonnie's sensitive skin. The trainer moaned softly, her hands clutching at Horsea's body as waves of pleasure washed over her.

"Uh, guys, can we maybe have some privacy here?" Bonnie asked, still trying to cover herself.

Ochaco laughed, shaking her head. "Sorry, sorry, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone," she said, backing away towards the entrance of the hot spring. "But seriously, Bonnie, you might want to clean up before you get out of the water. Just a friendly tip."

Bonnie looked down at herself, realizing with a start that she had indeed peed a little from the intense sensations. She blushed even deeper, but couldn't help laughing a little at the absurdity of the situation.

"Thanks, Ochaco," she said, still giggling a little. "I'll remember that for next time."

As Ochaco turned and left, Bonnie leaned back against the rock wall, her eyes closed in pleasure as Horsea continued to pleasure her with its skilled mouth. The trainer knew it was wrong to let her Pokemon engage in such behavior, but in that moment, she couldn't bring herself to care. The pleasure was simply too intense, and she was willing to risk anything to experience it again and again.

Sure enough, a few minutes later, Ochaco returned, but Bonnie noticed that she was acting a little strange. "Is everything okay, Ochaco?" Bonnie asked, as Ochaco stood by the edge of the hot spring, not getting in."Um, yeah, everything's fine," Ochaco said, looking down at her feet. "I just needed to grab a towel.""Did you want to get in?" Bonnie asked, gesturing to the water."I don't know if that's such a good idea," Ochaco said hesitantly. "I mean, you two seem to be having fun, and I don't want to intrude."Bonnie smiled warmly at Ochaco. "Nonsense, we'd love for you to join us."Horsea nodded enthusiastically, its suction mouth still firmly attached to Bonnie's thigh."Well, if you insist," Ochaco said, a small smile appearing on her face. She slowly stepped into the hot spring, settling into the water next to Bonnie."Wow, this is really nice," Ochaco said, leaning back and closing her eyes. "I'm glad I decided to join you guys."

"Sure thing, let's get this party started," Ochaco exclaimed with a grin as she approached Bonnie and Horsea in the hot spring.

Bonnie blushed at the suggestion but couldn't deny the excitement that was coursing through her body. "I don't know if I can handle another person joining in," she stuttered.

Horsea continued to work its magic on her inner thighs, making it hard for her to concentrate on anything else.

"Don't worry, Bonnie," Ochaco said soothingly, moving closer to her in the hot spring. "I just want to be here with you."

Bonnie let out a soft moan as Horsea's suction mouth intensified, and she felt a warm sensation between her legs. She looked down and realized that she had peed in the water.

"Oh god, I'm so embarrassed," Bonnie cried out, feeling humiliated.

But Ochaco was quick to comfort her, wrapping her arms around her in a warm embrace. "Don't worry about it, Bonnie. It's just water, and it came from your body. It's nothing to be ashamed of."