Ochaco's surprise

Ochaco Uraraka from My Hero Academia was walking through a forest when she stumbled upon a Metapod from the Pleasuredea region.

"Wow, I've never seen a Metapod like this before," Ochaco said as she approached the bug Pokemon.

As she got closer, she noticed that the Metapod was glowing a bright pink color. "What's going on?" she asked, confused.

Suddenly, the Metapod sprang to life and started wriggling around. Ochaco was caught off guard and stumbled backwards, falling onto her backside.

"Are you okay?" a voice asked from behind her.

Ochaco looked up to see Deku standing there, offering her a hand up.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replied, brushing off her pants.

The Metapod continued to wriggle around on the ground, seemingly agitated. Ochaco and Deku exchanged a curious look.

"Maybe it wants us to do something," Ochaco suggested.

"Like what?" Deku asked.

"I don't know, maybe try holding it or pressing it in a certain way?" Ochaco said, shrugging.

Deku nodded and cautiously picked up the Metapod, holding it in his hands. Ochaco watched as he pressed it against her backside, and suddenly the Metapod began to glow brighter.

"Whoa, it's working!" Ochaco exclaimed.

They continued to experiment with different positions and angles, pressing the Metapod against Ochaco's backside, until it began to glow so brightly that they had to shield their eyes.

When the light faded, the Metapod had evolved into a Butterfree.

"Wow, that was amazing!" Ochaco said, marveling at the newly evolved Pokemon.

"Looks like we stumbled upon a very special Metapod," Deku said with a grin.

Ochaco nodded, still in awe of the whole experience. "I wonder what other surprises the Pleasuredea region has in store for us."