Peach and Birdo meet Ochaco

"Hiii Peach and Birdo!" Ochaco exclaimed with a giggle. "May you teach me about butt play? Hehehe." She then wiggled her butt at them and slid her superhero costume down, revealing her bare butt.

Peach and Birdo looked at each other in shock for a moment before Peach spoke up. "Umm, Ochaco, are you sure you're ready for this? It's not something to take lightly," she said.

But Ochaco was determined. "I want to learn everything there is to know about pleasure and explore my body to the fullest. And I trust you both," she replied.

And so, Peach and Birdo proceeded to show Ochaco the ropes of butt play, teaching her everything they knew about stimulation, toys, and positions. Ochaco was a quick learner and soon found herself moaning with pleasure, grateful for the new experiences she was having.

Peach and Birdo look at each other with surprise, not expecting Ochaco to join in. Peach clears her throat and speaks up. "Analingus is the act of licking and sucking on someone's asshole, Ochaco," she explains.

Birdo looks at Peach with a smirk before turning to Ochaco. "Sure thing, cutie! Just relax and enjoy," she says as she moves closer to Ochaco and spreads her cheeks.

Peach giggles as she watches Birdo begin to lick and suck on Ochaco's tight little asshole. "Looks like she's enjoying it," she comments.

Ochaco moans and wriggles her hips as Birdo's tongue works its way deeper into her ass. "Oh my god, this feels amazing!" she exclaims.

Peach can't help but feel a little jealous as she watches Ochaco getting all the attention. She moves closer to the two girls and starts to kiss and lick Ochaco's neck, reaching around to play with her perky breasts.

Birdo takes this as a signal to move her attention to Peach's ass, licking and sucking on her hole with fervor. Peach moans and gasps as she feels Birdo's tongue working its way inside of her, the pleasure almost too much to bear.

Peach and Birdo oblige, pushing their tongues deeper into Ochaco's anus. Ochaco moans loudly, feeling a new sensation she had never experienced before. "Oh my god, this feels amazing!" she gasps. "Please keep going!"

Peach and Birdo continue to lick and suck on Ochaco's ass, exploring every inch of her sensitive area. Ochaco's moans grow louder and more frequent, her body writhing with pleasure. After a few more minutes of intense analingus, Ochaco reaches her climax, her body shaking and convulsing with pleasure.

Peach and Birdo oblige, eagerly exploring Ochaco's backdoor with their tongues. Ochaco moans and writhes in pleasure, the sensation overwhelming her. She starts to grind against their faces, her body trembling with ecstasy.

As Peach and Birdo continue their ministrations, Ochaco's moans grow louder and more frequent. She can feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge, her body on the verge of exploding in pleasure.

"Harder! Faster!" she cries out, unable to hold back any longer. Peach and Birdo obey, intensifying their efforts and pushing Ochaco over the edge. She screams in pleasure as she comes, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm.

As she comes down from her high, Ochaco collapses onto the bed, her body spent. Peach and Birdo cuddle up to her, each of them content and satisfied.

"That was amazing," Ochaco murmurs, a blissful smile on her face.

Peach and Birdo look at each other, intrigued by Ochaco's suggestion. They both move to position themselves behind Ochaco, with Peach pressing her clit against Ochaco's butt hole while Birdo continues to lick and suck on Ochaco's asshole.

Ochaco: "Oooohhhhh yessssss, that feels so good!" she moans loudly as she feels the combination of stimulation on her sensitive areas.

Peach: "Birdo, let me try too," she says as she moves in front of Ochaco and presses her own butt against Ochaco's mouth.

Birdo eagerly starts licking and sucking on Peach's asshole while Ochaco continues to grind against Peach's clit.

All three of them are lost in pleasure, moaning and writhing against each other as they explore new sensations and pleasures. It's a wild and unexpected experience, but one they all find themselves thoroughly enjoying.