Rouge shows Ochaco fun

Rouge grins mischievously as she reaches down and grabs a bottle of lubricant. "First things first, we need to make sure you're properly prepared," she says, squirting a generous amount of lube onto her fingers.

Ochaco nods eagerly as Rouge moves behind her, spreading her cheeks apart to expose her puckered hole. Ochaco gasps as she feels Rouge's slick fingers circle around her entrance, slowly teasing and massaging the area.

"Relax," Rouge whispers, sensing Ochaco's tension. "I promise it will feel good."

Ochaco takes a deep breath and tries to relax as Rouge slowly inserts a finger, feeling a slight burn as her tight ring of muscle stretches to accommodate it. But as Rouge begins to move her finger in and out, Ochaco's initial discomfort turns into pleasure.

As Rouge adds a second finger, Ochaco moans softly, her body responding eagerly to the stimulation. She can feel herself getting wet as she enjoys the sensation of having her ass filled by Rouge's fingers.

"That's it, let yourself go," Rouge murmurs, adding a third finger and increasing the pace of her movements. Ochaco feels a familiar heat building in her lower belly, and she knows she's close to climaxing.

With a final thrust of her fingers, Rouge pushes Ochaco over the edge, sending her spiraling into a mind-blowing orgasm. Ochaco cries out in pleasure as she feels her juices flowing down her thighs.

Rouge pulls her fingers out slowly, watching as Ochaco's body trembles with aftershocks. "See, I told you you'd like it," she says, grinning.

Ochaco nods, still gasping for breath. "That was amazing," she says, turning to face Rouge. "Can we do it again?"

Rouge chuckles. "Of course, but next time we're going deeper," she says, winking.

Ochaco shivers with excitement as she thinks about what's to come. She's never felt so alive and free, and she knows she has Rouge to thank for opening up this new world of pleasure to her.

Rouge raises an eyebrow in surprise. "No lube? That's a bold move," she says, impressed by Ochaco's enthusiasm. "But I like your spirit, girl. Let's do it your way."

Ochaco grins at Rouge's approval and lies down on the bed, spreading her legs wide. "I'm ready for whatever you've got," she says, winking.

Rouge positions herself between Ochaco's legs and leans down, her tongue flicking out to lick at Ochaco's clit. Ochaco moans loudly, arching her back and grinding against Rouge's face.

As Rouge works her magic with her tongue, Ochaco feels herself growing more and more aroused. She can feel the familiar heat building in her belly once again, and she knows it won't be long before she's coming again.

With a final flick of her tongue, Rouge sends Ochaco over the edge once more. Ochaco screams in pleasure as she feels her body convulse with orgasmic bliss.

"Wow, you're amazing," Ochaco says, panting heavily. "I never knew it could feel this good."

Rouge smiles, clearly pleased with herself. "I'm glad I could show you the ropes," she says, crawling up next to Ochaco and pulling her close. "You're a natural at this, girl. We're going to have so much fun together."

Ochaco nods eagerly. "I trust you, Rouge. I want to feel every inch of you inside me," she says, blushing slightly.

Rouge grins, impressed by Ochaco's boldness. "Alright, if that's what you want. But we need to be careful, okay? We don't want to hurt you," she says, taking a moment to apply some saliva to her fingers.

Ochaco nods, her heart racing with anticipation. She spreads her legs wider and arches her back, presenting herself to Rouge. "Please, don't hold back," she says, biting her lip.