Ochaco, Tails, and Rouge hang out as mature adults

Ochaco: U-um.. *blushes* I don't know if my butt is cute enough to join you two..

Tails: Nonsense! I'm sure your butt is super cute, Ochaco!

Rouge: Yeah, let us be the judge of that. Show us your cute butt, Ochaco!

Ochaco: *turns around and bends over, showing off her tight costume and the curve of her butt*

Tails: Oh my gosh, that's so cute! I want to rub my cock all over it!

Ochaco: *giggles* 

Rouge: Hey, let me get in on that too! *grabs Tails' cock and rubs it against Ochaco's butt*

Ochaco: *moans* Ahh, it feels so good!

Tails: Can I slide my cock between your butt cheeks, Ochaco? Please?

Ochaco: *giggles* Sure, Tails! Anything for you!

Rouge: This is so cute and romantic, I love it!

As Tails positioned himself behind Ochaco, he couldn't help but admire the curve of her back and the way her tight superhero costume hugged every inch of her body. "Your butt is so cute, Ochaco," he whispered, before gently sliding his cock between her butt cheeks.

Ochaco giggled and wiggled her hips, enjoying the sensation of Tails' cock rubbing against her soft skin. "Is it really that cute?" she asked, looking over her shoulder with a bashful expression.

"It's adorable," Rouge chimed in, running her hands up and down Ochaco's sides. "I can't get enough of it."

Tails groaned as he slid his cock up and down Ochaco's butt crack, feeling his excitement growing with every passing second. "I want to come all over your cute little butt," he said, his voice thick with desire.

Ochaco giggled again, her cheeks flushing with a mix of embarrassment and arousal. "Go ahead, Tails," she said, wiggling her butt enticingly. "I want to feel it."

Rouge leaned in to kiss Ochaco's neck, whispering words of encouragement as Tails rubbed his cock faster and faster between her cheeks. With a loud moan, he finally came, shooting hot streams of cum all over Ochaco's butt.

Ochaco shuddered with pleasure as Tails' cum dripped down her skin, and Rouge leaned in to lick it up, making sure not to miss a single drop. "This is so romantic," she said with a grin. "I can't wait to see what other cute things we can come up with."

Rouge: Mmm, sure thing, Ochaco. leans in and shares the cum with Ochaco, kissing her deeply

Tails: This is the most romantic thing I've ever experienced!

Rouge: You're such a sweetie, Tails.

Ochaco: giggles Yeah, you really are.