Ochaco's bizarre day dairy

I woke up today feeling like I was on top of the world. As soon as I left my dorm room, I ran into Kirishima and Kaminari, who were arguing about something. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but it was probably something stupid.

"Hey, Ochaco, have you seen Bakugo today?" Kirishima asked me.

"No, I haven't. Why?"

"He's been acting really weird lately," Kaminari chimed in. "Like, even more than usual."

I couldn't help but be curious about what they were talking about, but before I could ask them, I was suddenly hit with a wave of dizziness. I stumbled, grabbing onto Kirishima's arm to steady myself.

"Whoa, are you okay?" he asked me.

"I don't know. I feel really weird," I said, looking around at my surroundings. That's when I realized that everything around me seemed to be moving in slow motion.

"Maybe you're just tired," Kirishima suggested.

"I don't think that's it," I said, feeling a surge of energy run through me. "I feel like I could lift a building right now."

"That's...not normal," Kaminari said, looking at me with concern.

"I know. It's weird, right?" I said, a grin spreading across my face.

Suddenly, we heard a loud explosion in the distance. Bakugo, no doubt. I couldn't resist the urge to go investigate.

"Let's go check it out!" I said, taking off running towards the source of the noise.

Kirishima and Kaminari followed behind me, looking slightly apprehensive. As we got closer, I could see Bakugo standing in the middle of a huge crater he had created.

"Hey, guys!" he said, waving to us. "Wanna see me do it again?"

"Looks like Bakugo's at it again. He never learns, does he?" Ochaco thought to herself as she watched Bakugo deliver another powerful blow to Deku's gut. "Oh well, at least it's not me this time."

Bakugo smirked as he stood over Deku, who was writhing on the ground in pain. "That's what you get for being a useless Deku!" he taunted.

Ochaco shook her head as she walked over to Deku, helping him up. "Are you okay, Deku?" she asked with concern.

Deku winced as he straightened up. "I'm fine, Ochaco. It's just another one of Bakugo's punches."

Ochaco sighed. "Why do you put up with him? You know he's always going to treat you like that."

Deku looked down at the ground, a pained expression on his face. "I know, but he's my childhood friend. I can't just abandon him."

Ochaco placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "I understand, but you shouldn't have to endure that kind of abuse. You're a hero, Deku. You deserve better."

Deku looked up at her, a small smile forming on his lips. "Thanks, Ochaco. That means a lot coming from you."

Ochaco blushed slightly, feeling a warm sensation in her chest at his words. "No problem, Deku. That's what friends are for."

Deku was feeling down, wondering if Ochaco would ever stop liking him. He knew Bakugo was just being an ass, but the thought still nagged at him. Suddenly, Ochaco's grinding against him snapped him out of his daze. She smirked at him, winking before she said, "Don't worry, Deku. I'll always love you, no matter what." Her playful tone made him forget about his worries, and he found himself grinning back at her.

Bakugo rolled his eyes at their antics. "Can you two be any more annoying?" he grumbled, but Deku and Ochaco just laughed. The three of them continued walking down the street, enjoying each other's company. Despite Bakugo's teasing, Deku was grateful for Ochaco's unwavering affection, and he made a silent promise to always cherish their friendship.

(Ochaco blinks in surprise) "Wait, Bakugo, are you saying that the Rowdyruff Boys want to try impact play on each other?"

(Bakugo grumbles) "Yeah, and it's so damn annoying. They keep coming to me and asking for advice, but they're too chicken to actually do it."

(Deku scratches his head) "I mean, I guess that's a valid reason to be annoyed, but it's not like you have to help them."

(Bakugo rolls his eyes) "I know, but they're my friends. I want to help them out, but they're being such wimps about it."

(Ochaco giggles) "Well, I think it's sweet that you want to help them. Maybe you could try giving them some encouragement or something?"

(Bakugo huffs) "Like what? 'Hey, guys, it's totally cool to hit each other with a paddle'? Yeah, that'll go over well."

(Deku shrugs) "I don't know, maybe you could just let them know that you support them and that you're there for them if they need anything."

(Ochaco nods) "Yeah, sometimes just having someone to talk to can make all the difference."

(Bakugo sighs) "Fine, I'll try talking to them again. But if they chicken out one more time, I'm gonna lose it."

(Deku chuckles) "Don't worry, Bakugo. I'm sure they'll come around eventually. And in the meantime, we'll be here to cheer them on."

(Ochaco winks) "And who knows, maybe we'll even get in on the action ourselves."

(Bakugo smirks) "Now that's what I'm talking about."

Sure, we can help out the Rowdyruff Boys with their kink. As superheroes, it is our duty to help people in need, even if that means assisting with their sexual desires. We will need to establish some ground rules first, of course. Safety is paramount when engaging in any kind of BDSM activity, so we need to make sure everyone involved is aware of the risks and consents to what is about to happen. We should also establish a safe word, in case anyone needs to stop the scene for any reason.

After explaining the necessary precautions, we proceed to assist the Rowdyruff Boys with their impact play. Ochaco uses her Zero Gravity Quirk to levitate the boys, making it easier for Bakugo to spank them. Meanwhile, Deku and Iida provide emotional support, cheering them on and encouraging them to let go of their inhibitions.

It's a strange experience, but we are committed to helping the Rowdyruff Boys explore their kink in a safe and supportive environment. As superheroes, it is our responsibility to use our powers to help those in need, even if it means assisting with unconventional desires. And who knows, maybe this experience will bring us all closer together as a team.