Quirk butt event

As Coco and Cream were discussing the idea of inviting Tails to join in on the fun, the door suddenly opened and in walked Ochaco Uraraka, a friend of theirs from another world.

Ochaco: "Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Did you say something about a video?"

Coco and Cream exchanged a quick glance before nodding in unison, suddenly feeling a little embarrassed about their activities being exposed to someone else.

Coco: "Uh, yeah we were filming a video with our friend Buneary. It's nothing weird or anything..."

Ochaco: smiling "Actually, I think it's really cool! I've always been curious about that kind of stuff but never had the courage to try it myself. Would it be okay if I joined you guys?"

Cream: "Of course, the more the merrier!"

Ochaco: "Awesome, I can't wait to see what you guys have been up to."

Coco handed Ochaco the camera and led her to the bedroom where Buneary was still recovering from the intense pleasure it had just experienced.

As they watched the footage together, Ochaco's eyes widened in surprise and delight.

Ochaco: "Wow, you guys are really something else. I never knew Buneary could be so... expressive. And those inflatable butt plugs, I've never seen anything like it!"

Coco: "Glad you like it! We're always looking for new ways to have fun and make each other feel good."

Cream: "Yeah, we're really close and we love experimenting with different things. Would you like to join in on the fun? We could use an extra pair of hands."

Ochaco blushed but nodded eagerly. "Yes, I'd love to! It looks like so much fun."

And with that, the four of them spent the rest of the evening exploring each other's bodies and pushing their boundaries in ways they never thought possible.

Coco and Cream's eyes widened in surprise as they heard Ochaco's request. "Wow, Ochaco-chan, you're full of surprises!" Coco exclaimed with a grin. "But we'd love to help you explore your desires and have some fun with us!"

Cream bounced off the bed with excitement, grabbing their favorite toys and spreading them out on the bed. "Let's see what we've got here...oh, the small butt plug! Good choice, Ochaco-chan!" Cream said with a smile.

Ochaco blushed, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement as she got undressed and lay on the bed. Coco coated the butt plug with lube and slowly inserted it into Ochaco's tight hole, making sure to be gentle and give her time to adjust.

Cream giggled as she took turns with Coco to play with Ochaco's nipples and clit. "You look so cute and sexy, Ochaco-chan! We're going to make you feel so good!" Cream said with a wink.

As Ochaco relaxed and got used to the feeling of the plug inside her, Coco and Cream began to experiment with different toys and techniques. They tried out different sizes of butt plugs, vibrators, and dildos, and even brought out some light spanking and flogging to add some extra excitement.

Coco giggled as she looked at the array of toys laid out on the bed. "Ooh, which one do you want to try next, Ochaco-chan?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows mischievously.

Ochaco bit her lip, a blush creeping up her cheeks. "Um, maybe the vibrator?" she suggested tentatively.

Cream nodded eagerly and grabbed one of their favorite vibrators, applying some lube to the tip. She handed it to Coco, who positioned it at Ochaco's clit and turned it on. Ochaco gasped as she felt the intense vibrations shoot through her body.