Dear diary, growing body...

Dear Diary,

Today was an especially strange day for me. I'm growing up and my body is changing. My breasts are growing larger and my superhero costume is getting tighter and tighter on my chest. It's a strange feeling, like the fabric is trying to keep up with my growing body and it's a bit uncomfortable at times. 

I'm not sure if I'm ready for my body to change so quickly, but I'm also excited to be growing into a young woman. It's a bit scary but I'm also learning a lot about myself and my body. I'm learning how to take care of my body and how to dress for my body type. 

My superhero costume is also a source of pride for me. It's like a symbol of my dedication and hard work. I may not be the best superhero yet, but I'm determined to become one and that's why I keep wearing my costume. It also reminds me of how strong I am and how I can do anything I put my mind to. 

The more my chest grows, the more my costume hugs my body. I'm starting to feel a little bit of pleasure and curiosity as the fabric rubs against my upper chest. It's a strange sensation, but it's also a bit exciting. I'm curious to explore this feeling further and find out what it means. 

I'm still a bit embarrassed by my changing body, but I'm also embracing it. I'm growing up and that means my body is changing. I'm learning to be more confident in my own skin and that's something I'm proud of. 

Love, 

Ochako Uraraka