21

The King of Spades has began shooting people one by one. Some have even come up with their own strategies, but none of them had been effective enough to even get close to the King.

After moving Chishiya to a safe place, Aika hid behind the cars along with the young man and woman whom introduced themselves as Arisu and Usagi. Apparently, they were Chishiya's friends. They wouldn't call each other that, but in her heart, she knows they have already become allies. She also thinks they were somehow a couple, which was irrelevant to the situation but she found it cute.

"Kuina! Ann!" Arisu yelled.

Behind another car adjacent to theirs, were two women whom Aika found incredibly beautiful.

"Arisu!" One of them called out. They carefully dashed towards them, relief was painted all over their faces.

"You're both okay! I'm so glad!" Usagi breathed.

"Who's this cutie?" The pretty girl on dreads asked, eyeing Aika out of curiosity. Aika only
smiled, blushing a little at the compliment.

"Chishiya's fiancé, I think.." Arisu answered, which earned yet another shocked expression from the two women.

"Chishiya's...." "Fiancé????" Both of them mumbled blankly, still processing the information that's been relayed to them.

"Before I forget, Kuina, Ann, this is Aika. Aika, the short haired girl is Ann, and this one over here is Kuina." Usagi introduced. Kuina and Ann nodded at her.

"Nice to meet you, Aika. We didn't take Chishiya for someone who would be interested in dating at all, let alone marriage!" Kuina said, still bombarded and struggling to process her friend's dating life.  "Anyway, he's lucky to have you." Aika shook her head in response.

"Actually, I'm the one who's lucky to have him. He's so sweet, mature, and thoughtful. I can't imagine marrying anyone else."

The bunch narrowed their eyes in confusion. "Are you sure we're still talking about the same person?" Kuina asked. Aika chuckled.

"Sorry for cutting our introduction short, but the King of Spades is coming." Ann muttered as she peeked from the car to see what the King of Spades is up to.

"We have to defeat him now so nobody else will get killed." Aika whispered, grasping her katana tightly.

"Woah.. you're really different from Chishiya." Kuina commented.

"Let's kill him together." Ann suggested.

What had occurred next happened so fast, more people were killed for their feeble attempts to attack the King of Spade. Even their group had been targeted, gunshots were aimed at them. However, the King of Spades was shot by an arrow, distracting him for a an abrupt time.

"Arisu!" The woman who shot the arrow yelled.

"Heiya!"

"Are you Usagi?" She asked Usagi, a playful smile painted on her face.

"Yeah..."

"Glad to meet you."

"The King will run out of ammo soon.." Another one came, a rough looking man with a well built frame looking out for the King of Spades.

"Aguni!"

Everyone looked surprised and somewhat relieved, as if they had just met an old friend they haven't seen for a while.

"Aguni? What are you doing here?" Heiya asked.

"I followed you here."

"So you do love me."