《Tattoo》Can I be your boyfriend? - Pt. 2

Continuation of "The first date"

After their first date to the market, many text messages had been exchanged between the two. Changbin took Nabi to many more unique dates and every time, they got closer and closer.

Nabi liked Changbin a lot. He was fun to talk to and the sweetest guy she could have ever met. It was impossible to get tired of each other. Every conversation they had was interesting.

This date, however, things were going to be different. Changbin invited Nabi over to his apartment. She joked around, asking him if he would cook for her. Nabi found out on their second date, Changbin couldn't cook.

Arriving at the apartment's building, she rang the bell with Changbin's name next to it, to let him know she arrived. She waited a few seconds and smiled when Changbin appeared in front of her. He lead her to stairs since he lived on the first floor. Putting in his code, the door to his apartment opened.

"Welcome to my home. Don't mind the mess."

Nabi headed inside, looking around the place. She was impressed by how personal it all looked. Sure, there was a lot of clutter but it reminded her of her own room. It was homely, the best way to describe the place.

She took off her shoes, letting him take her coat. Nabi felt her cheeks heat up. Changbin always was a gentleman. He took her further into the apartment.

On top of the coffee table, Nabi saw loose papers all over the place. The papers had traces of pencils, beautiful designs were drawn.

"Are these sketches you were working on?"

Changbin let out a chuckle, picking up the sketches to put them away. Maybe one day he would show Nabi some of them. He wanted to know her thoughts on them.

He headed inside the kitchen to get Nabi something to drink and the pizza that got delivered a few minutes before she arrived for their casual date.

Nabi talked to Changbin about how her day at university went. It was a busy day, in a good way as she learned a lot of new things. However, she was happy to be unwinding with some good company and food.

When they finished the pizza, Nabi asked Changbin where she could find the restroom. So, when she excused herself, he cleaned up the coffee table.

Nabi looked inside the mirror, her make-up was a little smudged, but she still looked good. She really, really liked Changbin. She still couldn't believe she had met him that day.

Changbin had been waiting for Nabi on the couch when she walked in, beautiful as ever. He was grateful he took his chance to ask her out. Sure, Changbin noticed her beauty, but it was her kindness that got him interested. Nabi was very friendly towards the store owner where he saw her for the first time.

They talked and talked for a while until it was starting to get dark outside. Nabi wouldn't have to walk home as she was fortunate enough her parents were home. She told her father she would call him when it was time to pick her up.

"Oh, my dad is here to pick me up. He's waiting for me in the car."

The time always seemed to move fast when you're having fun. Changbin enjoyed all of the little dates he went on with Nabi, but they weren't official. If anyone would ask him about his love life, he couldn't tell them he had a girlfriend. And so, Changbin wanted to change that.

"Before you go... There's something I want to ask you."

Nabi already put on her shoes, about to wear her coat when Changbin stopped her with his voice. She didn't know what was happening until she looked at him. His face said it all. He was nervous.

"Can I be your boyfriend, Nabi?"

She smiled at his question, nodding her head. Changbin smiled widely when Nabi surprised him and pressed a gentle kiss against his cheek. She had never done that before.

"I was hoping you would ask. I'd be delighted to."

Changbin went with Nabi downstairs, yet stayed inside as he didn't want her father to see him. He wasn't really dressed to be meeting Nabi's parents. Especially since his arm tattoo was visible.

Nabi smiled when Changbin embraced her before she walked outside. Finding her father's car, she got inside the passenger's seat with a big smile on her face. Her parents knew she was seeing someone and so, Nabi was very excited to let them know about becoming official.

Let me know your thoughts!! If there are any requests feel free to leave them behind.

Don't forget to vote ^-^