Take care of you - Period

When Changbin got home, he expected Nabi to be busy around the house. He became a little concerned, but quickly worry took over when he found her in bed. Changbin immediately noticed the painkillers on top of the nightstand. A hot water bottle on the bed.

Nabi was asleep, so he didn't want to wake her up. Changbin quietly left the apartment and quickly visited to store nearby. He picked out some chocolate he knew she loved and a pack of sanitary pads he remembered seeing in the bathroom.

Of course, he got some looks from strangers. However, he just didn't care. There was nothing wrong with a boyfriend buying thins like this to help his girlfriend through the hardest time of the month.

As Changbin arrived back at the apartment, he went back into the bedroom where Nabi was still asleep. He took the hot water bottle from the bed so he could reheat it. If Nabi was dealing with bad cramps, she would certainly wake up from the pain and would want to use the hot water battle to relieve the pain. 

While he was in the kitchen to prepare Nabi some tea that will help with cramp relief, he heard shuffling coming from behind him. He looked back and smiled at his girlfriend who clearly seemed to be struggling. Changbin hated seeing her so vulnerable.

"How are you feeling? There's some chocolate on the coffee table and a pack of sanitary pads. Your hot water bottle is heating up and I'm making you some tea."

"I had a great nap after the pain meds started working. I'm feeling a lot better right now. You really didn't have to go to the store for me."

Nabi was taken aback by how much Changbin seemed to care about her dealing with her menstruation cycle. The boyfriends of some of her friends weren't like that. The girls were always so fed up with their partner for not caring. Every time they asked their boyfriend to go to the store and get sanitary pads or tampons, none of them wanted to. Yet, here's Changbin, buying pads without being asked to.

"Baby, you've been home alone the whole day without anyone around to help you deal with this. I'm supposed to take care of you."

This meant a lot to Nabi. She never thought that she'd end up in a relationship like this. So, she was very lucky she met Changbin that one day. No matter what, he would forever take care of Nabi during the hardest time of the month.