Jealousy

Nabi was getting ready to head out. She had plans to meet up with some friends at the coffee shop at the mall. First, they would have some coffee and then walk around the shopping centre to do some shopping.

One of her friends would pick her up, since he lived close by and would have to pass by anyway. Once Nabi heard the car horn, she stepped out of her house to great her friend. Hyunjin was very happy to see her, even if they saw each other the day before.

"Changbin Hyung has been asking me so many times if you would come."

"Why would he? I don't believe that."

Hyunjin would tell Nabi many times that Changbin would ask about her. But she never believed it. There was no reason for him to wonder what she would be doing. Nabi believed he liked one of their mutual friends.

Eventually they arrived at the mall where Changbin and their other friends were waiting. One of them being the girl, Iseul. She already seemed to be all over Changbin. So, Nabi started wondering if they were dating.

"Nabi, what are you wearing? I told you to wear a dress."

So, maybe, just maybe Nabi and Iseul didn't exactly get along. Iseul didn't think Nabi was girly enough, the reason why she, according to Iseul, couldn't find a boyfriend.

"Babe, let's have matching drinks."

Iseul was holding onto Changbin's arm, dragging him towards the mall. Naya watched in disbelief. She couldn't understand how Changbin never told her that he was dating Iseul. He usually told her everything.

Nabi followed them eventually with Hyunjin. She already had the feeling it would be a long day. She just hoped that she wouldn't have to deal with Iseul's antics the whole time. And especially didn't want to deal with the newly formed happy couple. Maybe she was a little jealous, not really knowing why.

In the end, Changbin ordered something completely different than Iseul. While she had one of the aesthetic Frappuccino, Changbin opted for hot cocoa. Nabi wasn't sure what she wanted, so she decided on getting a normal coffee, while Hyunjin bought an iced americano. Before Nabi could pay for her own drink, the younger guy paid for his as well as hers.

Iseul ended up whining, kept asking Changbin why he didn't pay for her drink. Hyunjin had to roll his eyes at her actions while Nabi found interest in her coffee cup. Iseul always knew how to make a scene in a public space. This time, it was no different.

Throughout the day, just as Nabi expected, Iseul didn't give Changbin any space alone. She constantly wanted him around her, even help her choose outfits. At one point, he was holding the bags of the clothes she had bought. She bought so much, she even had to go back to her to put everything away, before shopping some more.

Nabi had been helping Hyunjin find something that he wanted. Unfortunately, the store were sold out, thus he would have to wait until it got back in stock. When they left the shop, Nabi noticed Changbin was standing alone. Iseul was nowhere to be seen.

"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?"

Changbin looked up from his phone at Nabi. He had a confused expression on his face. As if he didn't know what Nabi was talking about.

"What are you talking about? Iseul isn't my girlfriend."

Hearing this got Nabi confused, but she was relieved to hear that. She didn't think the two were a match made in heaven, so knowing they weren't dating was quite a relief. However, she didn't understand why Iseul would cling onto Changbin as if they were.

"Honestly, I don't really know what's going on with her. Lately, she's not been leaving me alone. It's very annoying, but I don't want to hurt her feelings."

"Not gonna lie, but I'm relieved to hear this."

Iseul eventually came back, immediately grabbing onto Changbin's arm. This time however, he swung his arm away from her. She was confused, but mainly annoyed. She had always been used to having a guys wrapped around her finger. Iseul believed that Changbin was as well, but he wasn't at all.

Without saying a word, Iseul left, but not without glaring at Nabi first. The three others had a feeling that she wouldn't be coming back.

"I can't believe you could ever think I would want to be dating someone like Iseul."

Iseul had a few boyfriends in the past. And every time her relationship ended, she would immediately go on a date with a new guy. Not that long ago, her last boyfriend of four months broke up with her when he figured out she had been flirting with someone else. That's when she started clinging onto Changbin more. Iseul believed that she would be able to get him to date her.

"Guys, stop being so oblivious. Hyung, I'm sorry, but I have to break the promise I made, because I'm getting sick and tired of the two of you not realizing that you like each other."

Hyunjin couldn't help himself. He couldn't keep this hidden anymore. He had known for quite a while that Changbin had a crush on Nabi. So, when he found Iseul clinging onto Changbin at first, he thought his Hyung was trying to make Nabi jealous. And although it worked, this was never actually the plan.

"And Noona, I know you keep avoiding how you feel, but it's time you realize. You like Changbin, too."

After his little rant, Hyunjin left the two alone as he headed to the parking lot. He didn't want to have to deal with his two friends at the moment. Not until they both figured out their true feelings for each other and would finally end up dating.

Nabi felt a little awkward as a silence fell between her and Changbin. Was it true? Did Changbin actually have a crush on her? And did she like him as well? She never really thought about the possibility. However, Hyunjin always knew her better than Nabi knew herself.

"Since Hyunjin is forcing me to confess, I can't deny it anymore. It's true, I have this massive crush on you. So, will you let me take you out on a date?"

"I'd like that."

I had this story idea in mind, but I had a hard time trying to write everything down in a beautiful story. But, I still hope you liked this one.