《Mango Tea》Comfort of your love - Pt. 3 (End)

Once Nabi got a new phone and phone number, the harrassement from the toxic fans had calmed down. She was able to hold the coffee shop open, but let the staff members keep it open most of the time.

Changbin never wanted Nabi to be alone for too long. So, he often visited her at the apartment. Their relationship had gotten stronger. For the very first time, Nabi was happy in a relationship.

She recognized easily what she was feeling. Love. Nabi loved Changbin and she knew that he deserved to know that. Though, she worried. There was a chance he didn't feel that way about her. But that didn't stop her from trying.

When Changbin came over after a day full of practice, Nabi made up her mind and decided to tell him. It could go either way. Or he will tell her that he loved her too. Or things could get awkward between them for the night since Changbin wanted to stay over and spend the night.

"There is something I wanted you to know."

Nabi was playing with the hem of her sleeves. She was nervous. Changbin was patient and gave her all the time she would need to tell him what's on her mind.

"I love you."

When those three words escaped her lips, Nabi could feel her cheeks heating up. For a while, Changbin didn't say anything. Then, she could feel his lips against hers. First he was gentle but he eventually deepend their kiss.

"I love you more. I wanted to tell you tonight but I guess you beat me to it."

Nabi let out a chuckle. She was nervous and anxious for nothing. Changbin once again pressed their lips together, his hands resting on her waist as he pulled her closer. Nabi wrapped her arms around his neck while she got pushed against the bedroom door.

Just like what happened the last time they shared a passionate moment like this, Changbin's phone rang. Unlike last time, he ignored the sound of his phone as he attached his lips against Nabi's neck. She was melting under his touch, a soft moan escaping her lips when he found her sweet spot.

Nabi had many relationships before, but no one made her feel the same way Changbin did. It was as if he knew how to get her riled up. After being kissed more, a mark left on her neck, they found themselves on Nabi's bed eventually.

"Nabi, are you fine with continuing this? I don't want to force you into anything, I want our first time to be special."

She was a little surprised when Changbin stopped touching her. Though, Nabi smiled after realizing he wanted to make sure if she wanted more. They made out a couple of times before, but they never ended up doing something more.

"I want to... But... Do you have, you know?"

Without a word, Changbin took out something from his pocket. A package caught Nabi's eyes, making her question some things. Did he know they would have sex? Was he always carrying protection with him? However, it didn't matter as she pulled Changbin back into a kiss.

Changbin was hovering over Nabi, she could feel him growing excited as he grinded against her. This made her even more excited as she couldn't stop the sounds escaping from her lips. He pulled her shirt over her head, making her hide behind her arms. She forgot to wear a bra, so she was no topless underneath him.

Before they even knew it, their clothes were scattered all across the room. Changbin couldn't stop admiring every little detail of Nabi's body while she was flustered because of his gaze on her. All her ex-boyfriends were too focused on their own needs, but Changbin made sure Nabi would be satisfied.

After a crazy and passionate session of lovemaking, Nabi felt breathless. She felt amazing and loved. Changbin was caring and sweet, yet made her feel so good that she didn't want him to stop. She looked beside her and noticed he was already looking at her. He let his hand caress her cheek, a smile on his face.

"We still need to have dinner."

After Changbin spoke up, he kissed Nabi's lips softly. This caused her to blush. He was always sweet to her yet it still made her fluster. This is love, she knew it for certain.

"Maybe we should have a shower first. Then we can order food and get cosy."

Nabi was feeling a little sweaty. She needed a nice shower to get rid of the smell. And maybe she just wanted to share a shower with Changbin. When she got up from the bed to head towards the bathroom, she could feel his eyes on her. Changbin was admiring her figure, only Nabi wasn't sure why because her body was nothing special.

After a quick cold shower, they ordered dinner. Nabi was feeling quite hungry. They spend a great evening together, watching a movie on her bed and under the covers after they had their food. And like that, Nabi fell asleep in the comfort of Changbin's arms.