《Mango Tea》 Since I met you - Pt. 1

It was another regular work day for Nabi at the coffee shop she owns. She might not own one of the most visited shops in Seoul, but she didn't really mind. She has a lot of regulars with whom she once in a while has conversations with. As long as business was going great, she had nothing to worry about.

Everything went as usual, until one moment someone new walked inside. They were dressed in a full black outfit, covered from head to toe. A few of the customers were intimidated, however Nabi was intrigued by the stranger. Once they got closer, only his eyes were visible.

"Hello! What can I get for you?"

Nabi shook herself of, not wanting to be rude by staring at the stranger's eyes. She believed he would be distant when he looked around the shop. Once he deemed the coast as clear when everyone finally stopped staring at him, he took off his mask.

"Do you have any suggestions?"

Nabi usually never got a question like that, so she was surprised for sure. Everyone always knew what they wanted to get or they took their time reading the menu before ordering.

"Actually, just make me a surprise drink."

Now, Nabi was definitely surprised. Though she happily complied and went to her drink making station. She didn't want to prepare him something basic like an americano. Instead, she made some green tea to add to a cup with ice cubes. The, she added a drizzle of mango syrup before pouring in the ade to finish off the drink.

"Here you go! One surprise deluxe. I'll get you something different if you don't like it."

Nabi would never let anyone buy a drink that they didn't enjoy.

The guy took a sip and seemed surprised. Nabi was afraid he hated it at first, until a smile appeared on his face.

"This tastes amazing!"

"I'm so glad you think so. So, I refuse to let you pay for it."

Nabi enjoyed the smiles of customers a lot more than receiving money for a drink she made for them.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded with a smile on her face.

"Thank you so much! I owe you."

And with that, the stranger put on his mask again and left the shop, drink in hand. Nabi still couldn't believe this happened. She hoped the guy would come back to the story again soon. Someone like him was what she needed in life.

A few days after the stranger came into the coffee shop, Nabi hadn't seen the guy again. It saddened her, but didn't blame him for not coming back. He could have been busy or he just forgot about her shop already.

Nabi had to close her shop early because she promised her best friend she would join them to a concert. She didn't know who the group was as she didn't listen much to music. But her friend was the biggest fan of the group, so Nabi gladly joined them as they didn't want to go alone.

Her best friend was able to get standing tickets. They arrived at the venue very early, because Nabi's friend wanted to ensure they were standing at the front, very close to the stage. They wanted to have the best view, by being as close to the artists as they possible could.

After waiting for quite a while for the group Stray Kids to appear, the lights finally turned off. Fans started screaming, so Nabi had to cover her ears for a bit when music eventually started playing. That's when the spotlights turned on to shine on the artists on top of the stage.

Although Nabi didn't know the group at all, she still really enjoyed the music. She could tell why her best friend was such a big fan of them. After the two first songs had ended, a familiar face eventually caught Nabi's eyes. On the stage, right in front of her, was the mystery guy who turned up at the coffee shop and ordered a surprise deluxe.