《Tattoo》Pleasant surprise - Pt. 5

The continuation of "Stay the night"

Nabi finished her classes, feeling exhausted. It had been a long day. She couldn't wait until she got back home, took a shower and had dinner while video calling Changbin. Although she felt very grateful to be able to study at the prestigious university in the city, Nabi just didn't like the stress it gave her.

While making her way outside, girls were giggling among each other. Nabi could make out they were talking about this hot guy at the school's entrance. 

"Have you seen him?! He looks so mysterious. I wonder if he has a girlfriend cause those tats are hot."

Nabi rolled her eyes at the whispers. Most girls at the university were more interested in the looks of a guy rather than heir personality. Which was a shame for them.

The whispers multiplied when Nabi noticed a group standing togeher. She pushed through the crowd to see what was going on. That's when she figured everything out. All those girls were whispering about Changbin, who didn't tell Nabi he would pick her up after classes.

He was busying himself on his phone, seemingly unfazed by all the eyes on him. He was dressed in tight black jeans, a tucked-in black t-shirt and some dark boots. His tattoos were clearly visible, so no wonder everyone was talking about Changbin and the ink on his skin.

A girl tried pulling Nabi back when she tried to approach her boyfriend. She got yelled at, because she for some reason had to stay away from her mans. Her mans? Who did the girl think she is?

Changbin eventually looked up from his phone, noticing all the commotion happening around him. He never realized the group of girls gawkikng at him. His eyes immediately fell on Nabi, however, who was struggling to get out of a girl's group. So, he took his girlfriend's hand in his to pull her away.

"What are you doing here? You should have told me you would be coming."

Changbin just let out a chuckle, his hand on Nabi's waist to peck her lips. This made the whole crowd leave in anger, because they couldn't believe he was taken by someone like Nabi.

"I wanted to surprise you. I just didn't expect to become some kind of art to admire."

Nabi pressed a kiss against Changbin's cheek. She was definitely surprised, but she didn't mind. She hadn't seen him for quite some time, always having to video call him because of how busy she had gotten from studying. So, Nabi happily let Changbin take her home.

I had this idea in my notes for a very long time. But only now, I took the time to post it. I hope you like this short part.