《Tattoo》The first kiss - Pt. 3

The continuation of "Can I be your boyfriend?"

The whole day felt so magical. There wasn't much Nabi needed to make her feel happy. All she wanted was to spend time with Changbin and enjoy the attention her boyfriend was giving her.

With the weather being calm and sunny, Changbin suggested to take a hike at the local park. Nabi enjoyed the nature surrounding them. The serenity calmed her down.

Changbin was holding Nabi's hand. When he stopped in his tracks, she turned to look at him. They were standing beneath a beautiful green tree, the view where they stood was so beautiful.

"You're so pretty. The view can't compare to you."

Nabi smiled, looking down at the ground. She was flustered by the compliment, a blush creeping upon her cheeks. Changbin reached with his free hand for her chin, lifting it up so Nabi would look at him. Smiling at her, he cupped her cheeks.

Changbin stared into her eyes, once in a while glancing down at her lips. Nabi could feel her heart beating out of her chest. The closeness between them suffocated her, in a good way. Changbin asked for permission with his eyes, so Nabi nodded.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach when Nabi felt Changbin's soft yet chapped lips on top of hers. He was gentle, pulling her closer by her waist when she kissed him back

Their first kiss. It was perfect.

Pulling away, his forehead touched hers. A smile appeared on Changbin's face as he leaned in and pecked her lips once more. Nabi could feel her cheeks heat up even more. Changbin made her feel special.

Let me know what you think!! Don't forget to vote as well ^-^