《Cousin's best friend》Saviour - Pt. 1

It took quite some convincing, but Nabi's best friend Jinha finally got her to come with to a party at some club. Jinha promised not to leave Nabi alone, as the latter hated parties. She couldn't handle the lack of space and the high volume of the people and music. And of course, Jinha broke her promise when she saw one of her many boyfriends at the other side of the room.

Nabi looked around, standing near the bar. Drunk guys would offer her something to drink, but she always declined their offer. She knew better than that. Many of them would take advantage of her, perhaps drug her drink and then assault her.

Fortunately, her eyes fell upon a familiar face. As if luck was at least a little by her side, Nabi made her way to Changbin. He was one of the friends she met through her older and only cousin, Minho.

"Nabi! I'm surprised to see you here!"

Changbin had to shout in order for Nabi to hear him through the loud music. He had to lean in closer as well. Nabi smiled at him as she greeted her friend into a short hug.

"Jinha made me come, but she ditched me for Jaehyun. He's the new guy she's been going on dates with."

Nabi looked around once more to see if she could find her roommate and best friend, but she had lost sight of Jinha completely. So, instead, she put her attention back on Changbin who brought her closer when people were starting to walk into her.

"I'm here with the guys, but I can stay with you."

Ever since they met, Changbin always cared about Nabi. At first, she believed he only acted that way so Minho wouldn't be mad at him and hate him for not wanting to befriend his cousin. However, she quickly found out Changbin was just the type of person to care about others.

"Where are they?"

If Changbin was supposed to be with his friends, then it didn't really make any sense for him to be alone. Nabi didn't expect her cousin and his friends to do something like that.

"I just went to the restroom by myself. They should be... there!"

Nabi turned around when Changbin looked behind her. She saw the seven guys make their way towards Changbin. They all were surprised to see her there. Every friend of Nabi already knew at this point that she didn't enjoy going to parties. She wanted to avoid them as much as possible. She was a homebody.

"Cousin!"

Minho immediately hugged Nabi when the guys had gotten closer. He let her go eventually, giving her the chance to greet the other boys. She didn't hug them however, because she wasn't as close to them like she was with Changbin.

Besides, with Minho being there, she didn't want to risk him getting annoyed at his friends for the rest of the night.

"Jinha took her here and then left her alone, so Nabi will stay with us."

By now, Changbin moved away from Nabi when Minho glared at him. Minho was very protective over his cousin and didn't want any of his friends develop feelings for her. Not because he thought his friends would be bad boyfriends, he just didn't trust them enough with Nabi.

However, it was already too late. Changbin already had.

At the end of the night, Jinha showed herself again with Jaehyun back hugging her to keep her close. She wanted to talk to Nabi, because she wanted her friend to know that she would leave with him to his place. And so, Nabi would have to go home by herself.

And so, when the night was coming to an end, the guys promised Nabi to make sure she would go home safely.

"There won't be enough room for all of us."