《Cousin's best friend》Caught - Pt. 3

It had been a few months since their first kiss happened. A week after it did, Changbin asked Nabi out and now they were official. Only, no one knew. Especially Minho.

"The boys want to go partying again. We can make something up so we won't have to go?"

Changbin was at Nabi's apartment to watch a movie together, snuggled up on the couch. Many of their dates consisted of staying at one of the apartments. Once in a while, they would go somewhere. To a place Minho and their other friends never went.

"I'd love that. They know how much I hate parties. Maybe you can tell them you want to visit your sister for dinner?"

They both messaged the groupchat. Fortunately, none of them suspected a things and so the two could spend a whole day together without any interruptions.

But Minho didn't trust it.

While their friends were having fun at the club, on the dancefloor with a little bit of alcohol in their system, Nabi was snuggled up against Changbin on the couch. They were enjoying each other's company, a movie playing in the background as they finished takeaway dinner.

Not wanting to fall asleep, Nabi looked up at her boyfriend who already was looking down at her. A blush appeared on her cheeks. Moving a little so their faces were on the same level, Nabi kissed Changbin's lips.

They were definitely still in the honeymoon phase of their relationship and they loved every little thing about. Yet, they grew more comfortable around each other. And so, Nabi found herself straddling her boyfriend. Changbin deepened their kiss.

Right when they pulled their thoughts away from their friends, the door to Nabi's apartment opened harshly.

"What the hell is this supposed to be?! You! Get away from Nabi."

Minho had caught them. How? They didn't know. But right now, Changbin was in trouble. Minho angrily pulled Nabi away from her boyfriend, forced to watch her cousin punch Changbin's chest.

"You really think fighting me would keep me away from Nabi? I'll never leave her, hyung. You're the one who's hurting her right now."

"Minho, please, I'm old enough to know who I love."

Nabi didn't really want it to happen this way, but it was the only way Minho would understand her. If Changbin made her happy, then nothing should take her away from her happiness.

"You love him, Nabi? This is not just a fling?"

All this time, Minho believed that Nabi wasn't in a real relationship with Changbin. Because he thought Jinha still had this effect on her. But he was wrong, completely wrong.

"I love you, Nabi."

At that moment, the two forgot about Minho being in the same room as their lips met in a kiss. Of course, Minho ruined the moment by pushing them away.

"As long as you keep your affection away from my eyes and you, Changbin, don't ever hurt her, then I guess I can't forbid the two of you to be together."

Just when they hoped Minho would leave and give them time alone, he sat down on the couch. He wanted to torment them a little for hiding the fact they're dating.