36) Bud and Gleeeeeenn cameo

Cale started walking towards the bar, not really interested in that guy. As he got closer however, another person with a strange hair color arrived and exchanged greetings with the purple haired man.

'Blue?'

Cale was actually not that curious about foreigners, but these two stood out from the crowd. He also entered the bar and sat down in a corner furthest away from the main bulk of people, counting his money and withdrawing enough for two bottles of the most expensive wine.

After ordering his drinks while everybody in the building stared at him nervously, he sat back down and opened the first bottle.

As he put the filled glass to his lips, he began hearing the paused conversations continue again. The customers had noticed that Cale was ignoring everything, and so they carefully started talking again.

Tap.

Cale glanced up, annoyed that someone was this close to him.

'Blue hair again. Why is he bothering me? Haaa.'

Cale wondered where these foreigners hailed from, since they obviously didn't know about his reputation. He cringed as the stranger sat down across from him and leaned back against the booth wall. His purple haired friend was not far behind.

The blue haired guy looked too friendly and it made Cale's spine chill. An extroverted and clueless drunk foreigner was something he did not want to deal with.

Luckily, the booth they were in was mostly hidden from everyone else, otherwise people would most likely stare at them, waiting for a fight to break out.

"Hello! I heard that you were a talented drinker!"

Cale just glared at him, deciding if he should throw a bottle or just yell. Sadly, this person seemed unaware of what a glare meant.

"It's no fun drinking alone, right? Anyone who's good at drinking is my friend, so let's drink together, friend!"

The other foreigner sighed like this was a usual thing their friend did, but did not stop him from talking. Actually, it was unclear whether they were friends or not, since the purple hair's expression was constantly annoyed or tired.

"You're annoying, fuck off."

Cale moved to stand up when the annoying one held onto Cale's wine bottle, forcing him to either leave the nearly full bottle or stay in the booth.

"Don't be like that, come on! Here, let's do a drinking bet! We drink until one of us taps out, and the winner takes the other's money. I'll match whatever you offer, how about it?"

Cale stared at this absolute moron with awe. He was in the Henituse County, where Cale's reputation was the strongest, in a bar, where Cale was known to frequent, and talking to him in person, where Cale's noble appearance and unique hair color were most distinct.

And yet he had the guts to say he'd match Cale's offer. He should know that Cale was filthy rich, hence, why this guy was an absolute moron.

The purple haired man glanced up at Cale with eyes filled with sympathy.

Cale sat back down. "Haaa. Why should I agree when I don't even know your names?"

"Hahaha, good choice my friend! I'm Bud, and this is Glenn. What's yours?"

Yep, absolute moron.

"Cale."

Bud and Glenn's eyes sharpened a little at the name. It seemed like they had at least a little knowledge about his reputation. It was still pathetic that it took them this long to connect the dots though.