Chapter 1: Corrupted

Suddenly, Raja's world went black. "Hello Raja. Hahaha!" A voice said. Raja smirked evilly.

End Of Recap

Raja turned to his family. He growled an lunged at Rani. "RANI!" Kion shouted. Kion jumped infront of Rani, and threw Raja to the side.

Raja slid and hit his head on a rock. He stood up. "What happened?" He asked as he rubbed his head.

Kikn growled at Raja. "You tried to attack Rani! Your grounded for the next moon!" Kion growled. "But I don't remember-" Kion cut him off. "In Priderock, NOW!"

Raja sighed and went inside. He didn't even remember attacking his mom.

Sawa watched her brother walk in Priderock. She wanted to follow but Kion stopped her.

"Don't give him a friend to talk to while he's grounded," Kion growled. He turned to Rani, "Are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine. But what's gotten into Raja?" Rani asked. Kion turned to the entrance of the den, "I don't know."

Raja grumbled as we walked in Priderock. He went to his side if the den, and slumped down into sleep.

At first, Raja didn't dream about nothing, but then, his mind started whirling.

Raja found himself in a wasteland. It looked like the Pridelands, but it was dark, there was no grass, or food.

Two lions walked infront of Raja. "Hello Raja," Raja recognized the voice. "Who are you!" Raja shouted. One lion stepped closer.

"Scar!" Raja shouted. "It's ok. I want to help you," Scar replied. Raja looked at him confused. "I see you're mad at your family, why?" Scar asked.

"Because my dad grounded me even though I did nothing wrong!" Raja shouted. He started to get angry. Scar smirked.

"How would you like to be trained?" Scar asked. "For what?" Raja replied. "To take down your family," Scar growled.

"No! I'd never do that!" Raja shouted. "Fine, you didn't give me a choice," Scar growled. Raja tried to run, but another lion trapped him.

Scar walked up to Raja. Scar dug his claws into Raja's side. Raja cried in pain, but then suddenly stopped. His eyes glowed red. Raja stood up like he was being controlled.

Scar smirked. "Raja, meet Zion. He will be the one training you to be stronger than you could ever imagine."

Raja turned to Zion.

(Zion 34, Zion means, "Highest Point")

"You will be the strongest lion in the Pridelands. Take down Kion," Scar growled, "Training starts tomorrow."

Raja faded away, and woke up in Priderock. His eyes still red. Raja walked out of Priderock.

Kion turned to Raja, "Raja, you are still grounded." Raja turned to him and growled. Kion was confused.

Raja charged at Kion, but Sawa got infront of them. "Raja what's gotten into you!" Sawa shouted. Raja growled and threw her to the side. Raja walked back into Priderock.

Kion ran to Sawa. Rani had just finished hunting, and saw everything. She ran to Sawa. Sawa stood up. "I'm fine. But something is wrong with Raja."

Kion looked at the entrance of the den, "There is."