Chapter 14: Danger

Raja stalked his sister. He roared and chased her.

Sawa was laying down, taking a nap, when she heard a roar. Sawa lifted her head, and saw her brother charging toward her. Sawa screamed and ran.

"Perfect," Raja smirked. He chased Sawa to a ravine. Sawa slipped and fell over the edge. She held onto the side, "Help!" She screamed. Raja looked over the edge, "No one to save you now."

"Is that right?" Raja turned around and saw Kage. He smirked. "It's my duty to protect Sawa, so move, before you get hurt," Kage growled. Raja didn't even care about Kage's words. He charged toward him, and grabbed his scruff. Raja closed his eyes. "Wait! What's going on!" Kage shouted.

Kage and Raja dissapeared.

Sawa screamed again, "HELP!" Little did she know, her Guardian had been taken to Scar.

Sawa tried to get a better grip on the ledge, and pull herself up, to up avail.

Kion and Rani were just playing around, when they heard a scream. "Wait, that's Sawa!" Kion shouted. Rani gasped. They ran toward the scream.

Sawa was ready to accept her fate. She let go of the ledge. She fell.

Kion gasped. Rani froze with fear. Kion saw his daughter let go of the ledge. "NO!" He shouted. He ran to the edge. He saw Sawa falling. Kion jumped off, and slid against the side of the ravine. Kion eventually got to his daughter.

Kion grabbed Sawa's scruff, and held onto a branch. He threw Sawa onto a ledge. He climbed up after her. Sawa layed down terrified. Kion looked up, and saw Rani looking down at them, horror in her eyes.

"We're ok!" Kion shouted. Rani sighed with relief. "Sawa, do you think you can climb up?" Kion asked. Sawa nodded. She stood up.

"You go first so that if you fall, I can catch you," Kion said. "Ok," Sawa dug her claws into the side of the ravine, and climbed up. Kion followed after her.

Sawa slipped, and some small rocks fell, hitting Kion in the face. "Ow!" Kion groaned. "Sorry dad, you ok?" Sawa asked. "Yep..fine," Kion grunted, "Just keep climbing." Sawa nodded, careful not to slip again.

Sawa climbed over the edge. Rani immediately hugged her. Not long after, Kion followed.

"Kion, how's your eye?" Rani asked. "Well, my blind one, I can't feel anything, my good one, I'm not sure. I think some dirt fell in it," Kion said rubbing his good eye.

"I'm sorry dad," Sawa looked down in shame. "It's fine. As long as your safe," Kion nuzzled her.

Raja and Kage vanished back to Scar.

Kage looked around, wondering where he was. Scar and Zion walked up to him. "Who are you?" Scar asked, growling. "Kage. You must be Scar," Kage growled back.

"Wow you're good," Scar smirked. "What do you want," Kage snarled. "It's pretty simple. I want to live forever. So, tell me how to take your power," Scar ordered.

"Never!" Kage attacked him. Kage landed a few good blows to Scar, but Zion bit hard into Kage's neck, and held him in the air.

"Some guardian you are," Scar laughed evilly. Raja walked to Scar's side. "Good job Raja. You get to live," Scar said. He turned back to Kage, "Tell me now," He growled. Kage wouldn't speak.

"Fine. Zion put him down," Scar ordered. Zion did. Scar grabbed Kage's throat with his claws. Kage dropped dead. "I thought guardians couldn't die?" Zion asked. "No. They can't die of old age, but they can die of murder," Scar replied.

Suddenly, Scar felt weird. "W-Whats happening to me?" Scar asked. He got dizzy. Zion and Raja gasped. Scar collapsed to the ground.

Scar woke up. Zion and Raja stared at him. "What?" Scar stood up. "I uh. I think you got his power," Zion replied. "What makes you say that," Scar asked.

"You're younger, and you have a symbol on your shoulder. But not the guardian one, the killer one," Zion explained.

Scar ran to a puddle of water. Scar looked at his reflection and smirked. "Looks like I can't die anymore." "Unless someone kills you," Raja replied. Scar glared at him, and Raja shut up.

"You don't look so beat up," Zion said walking up to him. "Yeah, because I'm in my state from when I was younger when I didn't fight as much, and had a good body," Scar replied. Zion nodded.

"Now that I'm no longer dead, I can head to the living," Scar smirked

"Now that I'm no longer dead, I can head to the living," Scar smirked. "What about me?" Zion asked.

Scar touched his paw to Zion's shoulder. Zion's eyes glowed yellow, then went back to red. "Welcome to youth again," Scar smirked. Zion wasn't as young as Scar, but he was still quite young. He also got the killer symbol.

Scar then went to Raja, and touched his shoulder

Scar then went to Raja, and touched his shoulder. Raja's eyes glowed yellow, then went back to amber. Raja didn't go any younger though, but he did get the symbol.

"Alright, let's head back to the living

"Alright, let's head back to the living. Im sure Kion will be thrilled to see me," Scar smirked. They faded back to the living.