Chapter 19: The Final Battle

Scar, Zion, and Raja were ready. They didn't have an army, but they had strength.

"Aright, remember don't back down. Continue fighting untill their all dead," Scar growled. "Scar," Raja stepped forward, "The Guardian's are with the Pridelanders." Scar growled, then smirked, "Then we can take the Abilities from the Guardian's!" Scar laughed evilly. Zion and Raja joined him. Scar raised his tail for silence.

"Let's go," Scar growled. Scar, Zion, and Raja closed their eyes. They faded into the pridelands.

The Pridelanders were ready for the war. Claws were unsheathend, and teeth were barred.

Rani turned to Kion and kissed him, "I love you Kion, always remember that." "Rani? Why are you saying it like that?" Kion asked concerned. Rani didn't answer. Kion nudged her gently, "Rani, what do you mean!" Rani just looked forward.

Kion was about to ask her again, when a battle cry was heard. The Pridelanders, and the Guardian's looked outside Priderock. Scar was there with Zion, and Raja. They ran down.

Kion growled at Scar as the lionesses, and Guardian's flanked him. Scar dug his claws into the ground with an evil grin.

"You may be younger and stronger, but you won't EVER be king!" Kion roared. He attacked Scar. Scar flew back and Kion pinned him down.

Rani turned to the Guardian's. But only one didn't look fierce. Nixie. She looked like she was in shock, pain, and sorrow. Rani didn't have time to ask. She flew herself into the battle.

Raja growled as he approached Sawa. Sawa didn't want to hurt her little brother. Instead, she just ran away while he gave chase. She ran up Priderock, and was cornered at the edge.

Thunder shot through the sky, followed quickly by rain.

Nixie stood frozen as the rain poured down on her. A lion approached her, Zion. Zion came into view.

"Ahh so we meet again," He smirked, "It's been such a long time." "No, no, you broke my heart! You dumped me when I did everything right for you! I won't let you control me again!" Nixie shouted. This caught Zion by suprise.

"You said you loved me

"You said you loved me. But you never did, I hate you!" Nixie screamed through tears. She lunged at Zion. Zion toppled over.

Nixie was about to bite through Zion's neck, when he spoke, "I still love you!"

Kion and Scar growled as they circled eachother. Suddenly, a flash of lightning touched the ground, but to everyone's suprise, no fire started. A lion walked out of the dust, Kage.

Sawa watched from Priderock

Sawa watched from Priderock. Her guardian was alive. She stopped when Raja lunged at her. She ducked and Raja slid, almost falling off the side. He growled and walked to Sawa.

Kion lunged at Scar, clawing his neck. Scar raked his claws over Kion's blind eye. "Can't hurt something that's already been damaged," Kion smirked. He pushed Scar down. Kion stood over him. He bit down hard into Scar's neck. Scar's body went limp.

"I still love you!" Zion shouted through the rain and thunder. Nixie had him pinned to the ground. Nixie stared at him wide-eyed. "N-No you don't!" She cried. "Then let me prove it," Zion placed his paws on her shoulders and used his body weight to turn them. He pinned her down. "Z-Zion!" Nixie looked up at him.

Zion leaned down, and kissed her. They let go. "But,I- I thought you were with Scar?" Nixie asked. "Only to try and get over you. Breaking up with you was a mistake. My life wasn't the same without you. So I joined Scar to to and take away the pain I felt. It didn't work," Zion looked down.

Nixie nuzzled him, "I forgive you." Zion smiled. "Now C'mon,  we have a war to win. You are on our side right?" Nixie asked. Zion smiled, "Just as long as I'm with you."

Kage charged toward Zion, he had Nixie pinned to the ground. Then Zion let her up. Kage stopped. Nixie turned to him, "Kage you're back!" She smiled. "I thought Scar killed him?" Zion asked. "I can come back to life. And I got stronger. Now what are you doing," Kage growled.

"I am now on your side, with Nixie," Zion smiled. Kage was shocked, but nodded. Kage turned and saw Sawa was cornered at the edge of Priderock. He ran to her.

Rani ran into battle. She helped Kion fight Scar. Before Kion could kill him, Scar charged toward Rani. Rani didn't realize it, untill Scar bit as hard as he could into her neck. Rani lost her breath, and collapsed.

Kion was enraged. He roared and pinned Scar down. He bit into his neck. Scar, died.

Kion turned back to Rani. "NO!" He screamed as Rani was on the ground, unmoving. Kion cried next to her. This is what she meant, she knew she was going to die. Kion cried, he wouldn't stop. Then, he saw Raja about to throw Sawa off Priderock. Kion wasn't going to lose another one of his family. He charged to Priderock.

Sawa was backed up to the edge of Priderock, Raja was laughing evilly. She tried to back up further, but her paw slipped she brought it back up.

"No where to run Sawa," Raja growled. "Oh really!" Kage came charging, and toppled Raja over. Not long after, Kion came.

The Guardian's walked up to Rani. She was dead. They looked at Viv. Viv nodded and put her paw on Rani. Light shone, then there was coughing.

Sawa ran away from the edge of Priderock. Raja, Kion, and Kage circled eachother. Kion and Kage attacked Raja at the same time. "Wait!" Kion shouted. Kage stopped. "He's my son, we can't hurt him," Kion said. Kage nodded. Before anything else could happen, Raja charged at Kion, and pinned him down.

Viv placed her paw on Rani. Rani's wounds started to close up, and she coughed. Rani opened her eyes. "Ow my head," Rani groaned. She turned around and saw the Guardian's. "What happened?" "We saved you," Viv smiled.

Rani smiled back,"Thank you." She looked up to see Raja attacking Kion. She ran to Priderock, the Guardian's following.

Rani made it up Priderock, and just then saw...

Raja pinned Kion down, and clawed at his chest. Kion roared with pain. He used his hindlegs, and pushed Raja off him. Little did Kion know, he used to much strength.

Raja flew off the edge. "RAJA!" Kion, Rani, and Sawa shouted in unison. The went to the edge, and saw Raja's body, flattened on the ground.