Chapter 2: Not Easy Training

Raja walked into Priderock. He fell asleep instantly. He wanted to start his training as soon as possible.

Raja woke up in the wasteland again. He stood there waiting for Scar and Zion.

"Welcome back Raja," Scar smirked. "Ready to start your training?" Zion asked. Raja only nodded. Without warning, Zion lunged at Raja.

Zion instantly pinned Raja down. He stuck his claws into Raja's chest. Raja growled and threw Zion off him.

"You never said we could use claws," Raja growled. "In this place, you can train however you want," Scar replied.

Raja turned back to Zion. He attacked, but Zion just flew him to the side. Raja landed awkwardly on his shoulder. He tried to stand, but he must have popped it out if place.

Zion ran to Raja, claws extended. Raja ducked and Zion flew over him. Raja very awkwardly, stood up.

Scar walked up to Raja, "You need to learn how to fight even when injured." Scar pushed Raja to the ground. "You can't stand up as slow as you did. If you ever break your arm in battle and you stand up that slow," Scar put a claw to Raja's throat, "You'll be dead."

Scar very lightly clawed Raja's neck. "Stand up! And don't take forever this time," Scar growled.

Raja tried to stand, but there was so much pain in his shoulder. "STAND!" Scar roared. Raja finally stood.

"There. The next step is to learn to fight when injured," Scar said. Raja turned to Zion.

Raja decided he needed to tough it out. He set his arm on the ground. Pain stung his arm like a claw, but you can't fight with three legs.

Raja roared and charged at Zion. Zion wasn't expecting this, and toppled over.

Zion quickly threw Raja off him, and clawed at Raja's side. Raja roared in pain.

"Alright, that enough for tonight," Scar growled. He sent Raja back to the living.

Raja woke up, but for some reason, his leg still hurt, and the fresh claw marks from Zion burned at his skin. And blood was around where he slept. His blood.

Raja stood up with ease. Scar's lesson had helped. Raja limped out of Priderock.

Kion noticed Raja. Raja was allowed to be out of Priderock because he wasn't grounded anymore, but that isn't what caught his attention.

Kion walked up to Raja. "Raja? Why are you limping? And where did you get those scars?" Kion asked. Raja turned to him and growled, "I don't ask where you got your scar!" He stormed away, still limping.

Rani walked up to Kion. "Hey it's maybe it's just him being moody," Rani said. "No, that's not it. I feel like there's something more than that," Kion replied.

"Kion stop stressing," Rani advised. "But I can't, Raja isn't acting like himself," Kion replied.

Rani looked Kion in the eyes, "C'mon this way," She led Kion inside Priderock.

"What?" Kion asked. Rani tackled Kion, and purposely made him pin her down. "I will help you relieve your stress," Rani gave him a flirty look. "Alright," Kion smirked.