Chapter 4: Stay Calm

"No Kion! I won't let you turn evil again!" Rani shouted. She slammed Kion into the ground.

Kion groaned and stood up. His eyes went back to their amber color. "Kion!" Rani hugged him.

"What? I never left. Why are you acting like you haven't seen me in years?" Kion asked. "Kion, you almost turned evil again. You need to stay calm," Rani ordered.

Kion looked over at the unconscious Raja.

"Sorry Rani," Kion apologized. Rani kissed him, "Your ok. Just as long as your not evil." "Ok, what about Raja?" Sawa asked.

"I'm not sure. We know that he is being corrupted, but I don't know how to deal with it," Kion replied. Rani nuzzled him.

Raja started to shift awake. He opened his eyes. Raja jumped up and growled.

Kion, Rani, and Sawa backed away. Raja lunged at Sawa.

Sawa screamed as Raja bit into her neck. Kion pushed him off. Kion's anger increased. His eyes started turning red again.

Rani stood infront of Kion and Raja. "Kion, calm down," Rani said calmly. Kion took a deep breath. His eyes went back to normal.

Raja growled, "Just turn evil already!" Raja ran towards Kion. Kion braced himself for the impact.

Raja rammed into Kion. Kion groaned in pain. Raja shook his head a bunch of times.

Kion growled and attacked Raja. He pinned him down.

"Raja! Overcome this!" Kion shouted. Raja smirked. He took up his paw, and clawed at Kion's scarred eye. Kion roared as Raja's claws touched his eye.

Kion stumbled back, and kept a paw on his eye. He kept the eye Raja clawed, closed. Raja stood up and smirked evilly.

"KION!" Rani ran to his side. Rani saw blood on Kion's paw, dripping down his arm. "Kion, move your paw," Rani said.

Sawa pinned Raja down, and made sure to hold his arms.

"It hurts," Kion complained. "Let me help you," Rani replied. Kion slowly moved his paw. His paw glistened red with blood.

Rani gasped. "What? What's wrong!" Kion asked.

Rani stared at Kion's eye. Blood trickled down his face, from the claw marks of Raja. Kion already had a scar, but this, looked horrible. It was much worse than his original one.

"What happened!" Kion demanded. "Kion, your bleeding, bad. And the claw marks go into your eye," Rani replied.

Kion gasped. Rani started cleaning the claw marks, getting rid of the blood.

When Rani finished, Raja's claw marks were still there, but just skin deep. They would go away.

"Kion, open your eye," Rani asked. Kion did. Rani gasped. Kion winced in pain, and closed his eye again.

"Rani, what happened?" Kion asked. "Kion, Raja clawed your actual eye. Your eye is white. Y-You're blind in that eye!"