Chapter 10: Evil Wins- Sometimes

Rani was snuggling with Kion, happy he was his old self again. "That was weird, why did Raja just run away like that?" Sawa asked, pacing back and forth.

"I have no idea," Nala replied. "We need to find a solution, and fast," Rafiki stated. Everyone nodded.

Raja went to sleep, and woke up in the ashed Pridelands.

"Welcome back Raja. It seems Kion has, been turned his back on us," Scar growled. Raja nodded. "I have a plan that will make him so mad, his rage won't be able to be contained," Scar smirked. Zion, Raja, and Scar laughed evilly.

Rani and Kion slept in Rafiki's tree. Suddenly, Rani felt something. She opened her eyes, and looked at her paws, "W-Whats going on!" She shouted. Kion jolted up. "Rani?" He asked.

Kion looked at his mate, "Rani?" "HELP! HELP!" Rani's voice echoed. Her body was fading away. "Rani!" Kion tried to grab her, but his paws went right through her. "Kion!" Rani yelled, she vanished into thin air. "RANI!" Kion screamed. Rafiki woke up.

Rafiki walked to Kion, "What is wrong?" "R-Rani, s-she just v-vanished," Kion stuttered, looking at where Rani once was.

Rani vanished into the air. She woke up in the Pridelands, but it was burned down. Rani stood up, "Kion?" She asked. "No Kion here," A scratchy voice said. Rani whipped her head around, looking for the voice.

Scar appeared infront of Rani. Rani turned her head around, and screamed at the sight of Scar. "Zion, Raja, c'mon," Scar ordered. Zion and Raja walked into sight.

"What's going on! Why am I here!" Rani screamed. "You're a prisoner, we don't tell you anything," Zion growled. "Wait, it won't matter if we tell her or not, she'll be dead anyway," Scar replied. "NO!" Rani screamed and backed away.

Zion grabbed her, and brought her back to Scar. "Kion has decided to betray me, so I'm going to hit him where it hurts," Scar growled. "What do you mean he betrayed you," Rani asked, her voice trembling.

"Remember when Kion killed Simba? Or was acting out?" Scar asked. Rani nodded, shaking. "That was all me, I was controlling him," Scar smirked evilly. Rani gasped and growled at him.

"But Kion decided to listen to YOU!" Scar growled, grabbing Rani's throat, "So I'm going to kill you." Rani's eye's widened in horror. She waited for the pain, but instead was dropped to the ground.

"I'm not going to kill you now," Scar said, "I'm going to kill you, right infront of Kion's eyes. Let him suffer the pain of losing someone he loves."

"My father never cared about me. He treated Mufasa like he was a king when we were just cubs."

"Only my mom cared about me, and she is dead now!" Scar shouted in anger

 "I had to suffer

"I had to suffer. And because Kion betrayed me, he's going to suffer as well," Scar growled.

Rani trembled in fear. "You're going to be staying here for a while, so, get comfortable," Scar smirked. Zion grabbed Rani, and tied vines around her paws and arms. He tied the ends of the vines around a Tree. Rani was able to walk around it, but nowhere else.

Rani tried breaking through the vines, but each time she bit one in half, it would instantly connect back together.

"You can try all you want, you aren't getting out. The only way you're getting out of these vines, is by me or Scar. And the only reason we will untie you, is to kill you," Zion growled.

Rani pinned her ears to her head. Zion walked away.