Chapter 6: Father And Son

Kion and Rani walked back in the den, to see Sawa on the ground, bleeding with Raja standing over her. Her blood covered his muzzle. Rani screamed. Raja turned to her, and slowly approached them

Kion stood infront of Rani defensively. Raja, of course went to Kion's blind spot. Kion got thrown into the stone wall. His breath got knocked out of him.

Kion stood up, and shook his head. He used his good eye, and saw Raja clawing at Rani's stomach. Kion roared and attacked Raja, but he misjudged where Raja was, and just flew in the air, and fell to the ground.

Raja continued to claw at Rani. Rani tried to fight him, but she had lost to much blood.

Kion stood up, and pawed at his eye. He saw Raja, and jumped at him. Kion aimed right, and knocked Raja off Rani.

Rani and Sawa both bled on the ground, unconscious.

Raja stood up and growled at Kion. Raja threw his paw at Kion. Kion roared in pain. He tried to hit Raja, but he missed.

Raja laughed, "Ha you missed." Kion growled in frustration. His blind eye was making it impossible for him to fight.

Raja circled around Kion. Kion tried to follow him, but Kion couldn't see Raja half the time. He sunk his claws in the ground in frustration.

"Don't only rely on your sight son, use your ears, and scent to help you," Simba said. Kion felt more confident.

Raja attacked Kion from behind, but Kion kicked him, sending him flying. Raja crashed into a rock. Kion looked down at Rani and Sawa. He growled and ran toward Raja.

Raja slide to the side, and sunk his claws deep into Kion's shoulder. Kion roared and threw Raja to the ground.

"Don't hurt him Kion, he is your son," Kiara said. Kion relaxed a bit, and charged at Raja, but not with murder this time.

Raja bit into Kion's neck. Kion pushed him away. Raja went to Kion's blind spot, and bit hard into his back, taking out some of Kion's flesh.

Kion sunk his claws into the ground and he roared with pain. He whipped around and slashed at Raja's throat.

Blood was everywhere. Rani and Sawa were both still unconscious, and Kion and Raja were covered in blood, leaving trails of it as they walked.

Raja clawed at Kion's chest, blood dripped down. Kion slammed Raja into the ground, and held him there. Raja moved his paw, and tripped Kion. Kion fell onto his face.

Raja stood above Kion, but Kion quickly stood up, and hit Raja under his chin. Raja's teeth slammed together. Kion then threw him into the wall again.

Kion approached his son, but little did he know, Raja had a surprise for him. Raja opened his eyes, "Get ready to join me, dad," He smirked. Kion was confused. Before he could react, Raja sunk his claws into Kion's throat.

Kion's world went black as he saw Raja smirking. Kion collapsed to the ground.

When Kion woke up again, he froze in horror. Scar stood right infront of him, with Zion, and Raja.