Chapter 18: Battle Training PT 2

Sawa was with some of the lionesses, training with Lyric. She was teaching them how to roar like a scream and make the enemy go deaf.

Rani was with Jay and Aura, learning how to disguise herself.

Kion was with Zaid, learning how to sharpen his senses.

"Ok, you need to use the vocal chords. You don't want to go deep, you want to go as high as possible," Lyric explained. She screamed. The earth cracked.

"Now you try," Lyric looked at Sawa. Sawa nodded. She made sure to use her higher vocal chords. Sawa screamed. It wasn't as powerful as Lyric's, but it still was pretty good.

"Very good," Lyric smiled. Sawa nodded. She stepped aside for the next lioness to try.

Rani was with Aura and Jay. "You need to look at your surroundings," Jay explained. "And make sure to watch where the grass is blowing, so that your scent doesn't travel to them," Aura finished.

"Rani, you try to sneak up on me," Jay said. Rani nodded. Jay jumped in the tall grass.

Rani watched the grass move. The wind was blowing towards her, bringing her scent behind her. Rani brought her hindlegs closer to her, which would bring more spring to her jump.

Rani pounced, but was pushed to the ground, as gently as possible. Jay stood above her, "Tough luck. I heard you," He said. Rani chuckled, "Oops." Jay let her up. He closed his eyes and dissapeared.

"Ok he's gone," Aura shrugged, "Try and sneak up on me." Aura turned around.

Rani made sure to be quiet this time. She pounced and landed on Aura's back. Aura fell down. "Good job," Aura smiled.

Zaid circled around Kion. "What is on this leaf. Yarrow, or Chamoline?" Zaid asked. Kion sniffed the leaf, "Yarrow," He replied. "Good," Zaid nodded.

"Ok, I'm going to sneak up on you. Use your hearing to find me," Zaid said. He hid.

Kion closed his eyes. Though he only needed to close with his blind eye, but he still closed both.

Kion perked his ears up, listening for Zaid. He heard the slightest breath come from Zaid. Kion turned to his left and pounced onto the bushes. They tussled for a second, but Kion pinned Zaid down. "Good job," Zaid nodded.

Everyone met up after a few more hours. They had each trained with each of the Guardian's.

"You guys are ready," Nixie said. "But what about Raja?" Kion asked. "We just need to capture him. Then we can do the ritual, and take the evil from him," Wyn explained. Kion nodded.

"Get some rest. Tomorrow, we go to war."