Chapter 20: Evil Gone For Good

Raja flew off the edge. "RAJA!" Kion, Rani, and Sawa shouted. They looked over the edge. Raja's body was flattened. "No!" Kion shouted. He ran down Priderock to Raja.

Tears escaped Kion's eyes. "No, I lost Rani, and now I've lost Raja!" Kion cried.

Rani approached Kion. "Kion, I'm still alive," She said. Kion must not have noticed her on Priderock. Kion ran to her. Rani and Kion hugged. Kion cried into her neck, "Raja's gone, and it's my fault!" "Shh it's ok," Rani stroked his mane with her paw. She looked at Viv. Viv nodded and placed her paw on Raja. Quickly, the other Guardian's followed.

Raja's body went back to normal. Kion, Rani, and Sawa watched.

Raja opened his eyes, and growled, but Quon held him down. Raja stayed down. The Guardian's roared into the air. Red could be seen leaving Raja. Raja cried out in pain.

Raja's eyes went back to amber. He stood up. "Ahh!" He grabbed his head. "Raja!" Kion, Rani, and Sawa ran and hugged him.

"What happened?" Raja asked. "Uh, you ate a bad piece of meat," Sawa replied. Raja nodded.

Zion and Nixie walked up to Kion. "You're alive!" Kion growled. "King Kion, I need to apologize for what I have done. Im very sorry," Zion apologized. Kion raised an eyebrow.

"We're working on his apology," Nixie chuckled. Kion nodded, "Your apology is accepted." Zion smiled, "Thank you."

"Now that everything is in peace, we must be going," Zulu said. The Guardian's nodded. The rain stopped, and a beam of light shone down.

The Guardian's jumped onto it. Zion didn't. Nixie turned back, "You coming?" Zion smiled and hopped onto the sunbeam with her. The Guardian's, and Zion ran up it, back to the sky.

"Since when could lions fo that?" Raja asked. "Well, they are Guardian's. They can live forever and are granted special abilities," Sawa explained.

"What would we need Guardian's for?" Raja asked. "Uh sickness," Kion replied. Raja tilted his head to the side, but nodded.

The royal family walked up Priderock, including Nala. They roared. Simba and Kiara smiled from the clouds. Kion looked up at them. He smiled.

 Evil was finally gone

The End!

I hope you all liked this sequel. I will work on my next book right now. Love yall!