Chapter 7: Don't Let Them In

Scar smirked at Kion, "Well, well, well, you've finally joined us." "No! This isn't real!" Kion growled. "Oh its real alright," Zion smirked.

"C'mon Kion! Let out your Demon! It's still inside you! Go back to being evil," Scar said. "No! No I won't go back!" Kion growled. He tried covering his ears, but Scar's words echoed through his head.

"Join us Kion," Zion asked. "No! Leave me alone!" Kions shouted. He tried to run away, but Zion pinned him down and dragged him back.

Kion roared, trying to call for help, but no one listened. No one was there to help.

"Don't worry about Rani and Sawa, we will finish the job, and kill them for you," Scar smirked. Raja stood there, no emotion on his face.

"NO!" Kion shouted and charged at Scar. Zion headbutted Kion away. Kion groaned in pain. That had really hurt his ribs.

Scar walked up to Kion. Kion roared at him, but Scar wasn't affected. He sunk his claws deep into Kion's shoulder. Red could be seen going through his veins. Then, it stopped. Kion opened his eyes, the one that worked just had his iris red. But his blind eye, the whole thing was red.

Kion stood up

Kion stood up. And growled. Raja stood next to him. Scar and Zion smirked. They now had Kion on their side. "I will finally have my revenge on the Pridelands," Scar growled.