02

" Tired? " Jiwoo asked, glancing at the girl beside her.

" Not yet " She answered firmly, proving that she still had an ability to shop more

Eventhough they already went for shopping for two hours.

" Good. Let me treat you a lunch. I already found a watch for Jeongwoo. Today is our anniversary, so I want to give it to him as a gift " Jiwoo spoke, raising up the paper bag and stared it with her eyes sparked in love

She really loves a man named Park Jeongwoo.

A shock painted her face " It is your anniversary already? "

" Mmhm, the first anniversary " Jiwoo uttered in smile. Looking straight to the front with a smile plastered on her face.

It feels like she just fall in love with him yesterday.

And suddenly they already one year married with him

" So, Harin. Where do you want to eat? " Jiwoo turned her face to Harin.

Harin put her index finger on the chin. Before she could shoots her eyes up, It already round in shape. Making a chuckle came out of Jiwoo's lips

" What are yo- "

" No " Harin cut. Pulling Jiwoo's shoulder back to face her, preventing her from looking where she had looked at " My stomach " She said, placing her palm on it " I wanted to go to the toilet, let's go "

Harin pulled Jiwoo's hand but stopped when she felt Jiwoo stiffened her body " But the toilet is h- "

As if her lips got frozen, she discontinued. Her eyes caught something she should not see on her anniversary.

Her body weakened as all of the shopping bags slipped off her palms and fell. Including the one she adore the most. now it scattered all around the place.

Her heart shanked which was happy thinking of the man she loves. Her eyes went glassy, pooling up.

It was 12.p.m in the afternoon.

lunch hour

But her husband spent it with another that she didn't know.

And the worst truth is,

They were only both of them in a single table as they feed each other.

Which Jeongwoo no longer did to her

No wonder he refused to eat with me now. Jiwoo thought.

He has a new girl to feed.

" Oh no " Harin whimpered, bending down to the floor before she picked up all the mess that had been made.

After all of the paper bags got into her palms, she touched Jiwoo's upper arm " Woo... " Harin tried to convince

" Don't said that name "

☆☆☆

" welcome home, hubby " Jiwoo said, opening up the door to her husband who just home from work. Welcoming with the most loveliest smile in the world.

Just to get ignored as Jeongwoo walked past her without saying anything. Leaving Jiwoo behind, Jeongwoo went to dining room.

He stopped swaying his legs as his eyes wandered around. The table now was decorated.

Candles in the middle as roses petals scattered on the each corner of the table.

" What the hell is this? " Jeongwoo side-eyed her and twisted his eyes backwards.

Remember ☆ Park Jeongwoo ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें