17

Jungwon flinched when his door was slid open harshly, slammed to the wall so hard that Jungwon thought his room was going to collapse. He blinked in confusion as it went round, staring blankly at the person on the door.

From the hair, Jungwon could see that the person was lacking sleep, plus the bags under their eyes spoke it all. But the white coat that was wrapped around them seemed like they weren't taking it off for a long time.

"Why don't you tell me sooner? " The other party said, chest running up and down, showing the less oxygen in him as he ran all his way to Jungwon's room.

" Jeongwoo " Jungwon softly called, getting off from his seat

" Why? " Jeongwoo whimpered, dumping all of his weight on the floor as Jungwon ran to catch him.

But somehow he failed, Jungwon knelt beside the weak Jeongwoo, trying to calm him down.

Jeongwoo reached Jungwon eyes and whimpered again " It is the brain tumor stage 4, Jungwon why don't you tell me earlier? "  Jeongwoo asked, almost sounding like a whisper

" I can't, Jeongwoo " Jungwon answered " I just want you to be happy " he answered, the whole tone could prove he was sincere to his words.

" Me? Happy? " Jeongwoo knocked his index finger on his chest hard " Then, how about Jiwoo? " he asked, sounding desperate but the tone was soft, the tone that showed he was exhausted.

From kneeling, Jungwon dumped his whole weight on the floor " By distancing away, will Jiwoo be happy? " Jungwon asked back.

" Then what about remarry? I will be happy until the end of my life. But she will be down to earth for the rest of her life because of me, Jungwon " Words slipping out of Jeongwoo's mouth in one breath.

How strong is love?

Jungwon always thought of that. He still didn't understand why Jeongwoo is willing to sacrifice his happiness for her when it is clearly both of them are hurting.

Jungwon quickly got on his feet " Jiwoo has to know about this " He placed his palms on his hips, looking at the window. Probably wanted to avoid Jeongwoo's pathetic eyes.

" No " Jeongwoo answered demandly " She can't know "

" But why? " Jungwon shrieked in frustration " She deserves to know "

" But she doesn't deserve to get hurt, please Jungwon " Jeongwoo reached Jungwon's hand as he knelt. Begging as if it was depends on his life.

" If she didn't act as my wife, she mist be happy right now with her new husband " Jeongwoo lowered his head, talking in a low volume.

" Jeongwoo, you will never know how long you will live your life. You have to take advantage of this time, right now " Jungwon's eyes followed the other's movement, looking at the back of Jeongwoo's head as he was studying the floor.

Jungwon can see how his hair becoming thinnier than before.

And that break his heart as he know Jeongwoo can't survive in such a long time.

But he just hopes for a miracle.

" And what does that give to Jiwoo? Will she be happy if I died in front of her eyes? "

☆☆☆

Yedam bounced his head along with the rhythm. His index finger drumming on the mouse as the beat lurring into his ears. Oblivious about tue fact that someone have been eyeing him from the outside.

Clearly have 0 idea, he worked on his music peacefully. Before his sight became black. He felt eight fingers pressing on his eyes. " guess who? " A deep voice greeted.