18

Sun showed itself as it rise, brightening up the world.

The sun shoot its light to Jiwoo's room through the space between the curtain and landed right on her face.

Jiwoo stretched up her body as she groaned. Without opening her eyes, she brought herself up, getting up from the comfortable bed that was calling her to continue her sleep.

Jiwoo rubbed the sleepiness off her eyes as her eyelids came up in half. She turned to her side and sighed.

It is empty again.

Five days since she saw Jeongwoo in home.

Since he saw him lunch meeting with a girl

Either he returned to his condo or he sleeps at the hospital, she didn't know.

But she can't help but wonder.

What was he up to?

Why did he change drastically?

Her mind the flew back to four years ago. Where Jeongwoo changed because of the third party. Eventhough she already showered her mind with a positive situation, she couldn't help but the sight of her seeing Jeongwoo with another girl five days ago stopped by in her mind.

Jiwoo quickly shook her head as she shooed away the thought off her mind. She quickly got off the bed and reorganize the bed.

She then rushed to the bathroom and snatched her towel on her way. Taking her morning shower, Jiwoo took her time getting ready to go to her office. In her current condition, she was thinking of taking day off for today.

But what was that for? Jeongwoo will not come home anyway.

In the middle of her make up, she sighed again. Maybe he will come home tonight, it is friday. If he truly busy, he would not spend his weekend at the hospital, right?

Realizing she has been staring at mirror, she quickly applied the nude color lip tint on her lips to match her off-white outfit for today.

She rushed downstair with her creamy LV handbag hanging on her shoulder as she heard the main door squeak, signing that someone had entered or left the house.

Jiwoo's neck snapped to the door, hoping that it was Jeongwoo.

" Oh, Jiwoo? " The voice spoke.

" Jihoon oppa? " Jiwoo replied, sounds almost dissapointed " Oh, Hyerin unnie is also here " She said, finally drew a smile on her face and jogged to the said person.

They bumped their cheeks and Jiwoo looked at her tummy " Your baby bump look so cute " Jiwoo shrieked " How old it is? "

" Almost 8 months " Hyerin answered, stroking her tummy softly. Her eyes held 1001 stars in it as she stared at it full of love

Jiwoo's mouth made an o-shape in awe as her lips pout " Please be seated oppa, unnie "

Jihoon and Hyerin took their seat on the couch as Jihoon leghtened his neck " Where is mum? "

" Go get some groceries " She answered briefly, eyes still on Hyerin

Jihoon nodded " Jeongwoo? off to the hospital already? "

The smile on her face slowly slipped off. Jiwoo averted her gaze to him and sighed heavily

Seeing the change in her expression, Jihoon asked " Why? "

" He didn't come home for five days already "

Knowing about the real situation, Jihoon quickly looked at his wife, exchanging a look that kept lots of secret. Jihoon cleared his throat and trailed his gaze back at Jiwoo " Why? are you having an arguement? "