05

Jiwoo stared intensely at the hospital building as she fought her innerself whether she wanted to visit him or not. A sigh exitted her as she leaned her head back, turning to face Yedam.

" Why? Don't you want to see his condition? " Yedam asked softly.

" Do you allow me to? " Jiwoo questioned back.

Yedam put a sweet look on his face as his gaze softened " Of course, honey. Why wouldn't I? "

" He is my ex-husband "

" And Jihoon is your ex too "

Her mouth stiffened. That's right,  Yedam never cares if she wanted to reach the two of them. Jiwoo always thought that he wouldn't like it if she texts or calls her exes.

" You trust me? " Jiwoo asked again, buffling under her breath as she fidgetting her fingers.

Yedam glanced at her sideways, eyes half closed " Why? Are you thinking of cheating on me? "

Jiwoo jerked her head to Yedam " Yah " smacking him on the shoulder, making him clutch to it  " It is not like that "

A chuckle exit him. Yedam swifted himself on the cushion to look at her, still shooting her with the sweetest smile in the world " I will always trust you, sweetheart " He bopped her nose with his index finger.

Jiwoo giggled before she stopped herself, staring to the person on the driver seat.

" If I don't trust you, I will never allow you to go to Jihoon's wedding and I will not drive you here to visit Jeongwoo " Yedam took her hand in his and closed the wide gap between them.

" You are now mine, sweetheart "

" Eun Jiwoo is Bang Yedam's " The husky voice spoke, sending the love current flowed in Jiwoo.

The smile plastered wide on her face. The shade eyes look vacantly at him. Somehow made her wonder

He knows I had cheated on Jihoon after three years in a relationship yet he still trusts me.

" I will drop you here. I promise Taehyun for a recording schedule today. Call me when you are done, okay? " Yedam uttered, snapping Jiwoo back to reality as she nodded in response.

" love you " She said, leaving a peck on his cheek before she hopped off the car.

Stepping on the grass, Jiwoo jogged to the main entrance of the hospital.

She felt her heart knocking on her chest, pumping the blood in a quick tempo.

It has been a long time since she met him.

Why do I feel like this? she thought

Ran on the opposite side of the wind, Jiwoo swaying her legs fast to the emergency room, where was Jeongwoo supposed to be as she let the air slap her face.

Until she saw the EMERGENCY ROOM signboard, she stopped on her track, bending down as she placed both of her palms on her knees. She was breathing hard as she refilled all of the oxygen that escaped her.

Mrs. Park approached her as soon as she saw her " Jiwoo " she called. Still bending down, Jiwoo lifted her head up to search Mrs. Park eyes.

As their eyes met, Jiwoo realized.

Mrs. Park's eyes were radiating a worried look. " Jeongwoo lost lots of blood, honey. "

She heard that too. That was why she came to pay a visit.

Jeongwoo has an O blood type. Same as his father.

And his Jinyoung hyung.

However, he already lost his dad two years ago. While Jinyoung was settling the guest at Jihoon's wedding.