14

Jiwoo dabbed her compact powder on her face to finish her makeup. She put down the powder when Jeongwoo stood beside her. In silence, Jiwoo wished that Jeongwoo greeted her.

Two days since they argued and it brought nothing good. Jeongwoo urged to sleep in the guest room, leaving Jiwoo sleeping alone in his room.

But instead, Jeongwoo came only to take his watch. Jiwoo's breath hitched when she saw the watch.

The watch that he gave him on their last anniversary celebration.

Jeongwoo wrapped it around his wrist and took his suitcase along. As he grabbed the doorknob, Jiwoo demanded " So you wanted to stay silent forever? "

" I wish to " he replied, swung the door open and left her dumbfounded.

Jiwoo stood there still. She let out a heavy breath and told herself " Right, I am not his wife anymore "

She whirled around as her eyes wandered to each corner of the room " Without knowing, this room held more memories than I thought "

The first night after the wedding, they slept here.

The moment they got the news that Jeongwoo passed his internship and succeeded in continuing as a doctor was also here.

Her head now ran to the moment where Jeongwoo always comforted her whenever she got an earful from the higher-ups every time she accidentally made a mistake in their company's account statement.

Not forgetting how Jeongwoo kept apologizing on the day she broke up with Yedam.

Then her eyes darted to the luggage on the top of the wardrobe.

" So it is time for me to leave "

☆☆☆

" Should I beat you up again? "

Jeongwoo side-eyed Haruto with a disgusted expression painted across his face " What do you mean by 'again'? "

Haruto stared at him and nodded in defeat " right, you can't remember "

" What? "

" I almost killed you when Jiwoo called me and said you have another girl " Haruto uttered, mouth pursing out to sip his beloved coca cola.

Jeongwoo's mouth gaped open as he stared at the blank space " So I did cheat on her? "

Haruto made a hissing noise and slammed the can on the table " You really have no idea? " He asked, getting a head shake as a reply.

" I still can't believe that I did that "

" And I can't believe that you sign the divorce agreement without hesitation "

" Without hesitation?! " Jeongwoo shrieked, eyes widening.

" Jihoon said that "

" Woah " Jeongwoo placed his elbows on his knees and rubbed his face " Why did I do that? "

Hearing Jeongwoo's question, Haruto tilted his head quizically " You still didn't know? "

" No "

" What about Haewon? She didn't tell you anything? "

Jeongwoo stared at him blankly as he blinked twice and shook his head, denying.

" Do you want to know something? " Haruto suddenly asked.