10

" Tell me, Yedam. What has been bothering you " Taehyun uttered.

No recording session today. Yedam said he wanted to produce another demo instrumental to a boy group that will have their comeback in another nine months.

Under his vision, Taehyun realized that Yedam spent most of his time staring into the blank air.

Yedam was a genius in music so he usually did not have a hard time generating ideas for his masterpiece. But seeing how this man was wasting his four hours also troubled Taehyun.

" Jiwoo " Yedam answered without any filter.

The silence hit as Taehyun snapped an unbelievable look at Yedam. He let out a snort " You are THAT in love with her? "

" No " He dropped an answer, making Taehyun stop himself from letting out another laugh. Yedam spun on his chair around to face the questionable expression behind him " I give up on her " He said blankly.

" So I was thinking of breaking up with her " 

A shattering sound made the both of them snap their head to its source.

The door 

Yedam got his butt off the cushion and rush to the glass door. He swung it inward and was stunned to see the scattered food on the floor. Not forgetting the already shattered vase that place the rose that Jiwoo has planted.

" Jiwoo "

The red eyes shot an intense glare at the man " you... give up on me? " she questioned aloud on what she had heard.

Yedam took a step behind and let out a loud sigh " You heard me " He said 

Jiwoo shook her head in disbelief. Her index finger gestured at the not edible food on the floor " I come to surprise you " She clenched her jaw " But this is what you return to me? " The volume was low, but the tone was sharp.

" And why did you want to come in the first place? You are feeling guilty, right? Because you did not come yesterday " Yedam spat " You didn't even bother to call me back and didn't leave any text after "

" who am I, Jiwoo? "

A Deja Vu hit Jiwoo with a truck. That was a question that she used to ask Jeongwoo a few weeks before they separated. was this called cheating too?

Seeing Jiwoo seal her lips tightly, Yedam nodded " I am no one "

" You said you were only pretending. But do you know how you look right now? " Yedam hit her with another question that Jiwoo herself did not know the answer to.

Yedam brought up his index finger and made a circle gesture around his face " This... You did not even care what had happened to me, Jiwoo " 

" Why does it has to be someone else who cares about the wound on my face and it was not you? "

" I did ask " Jiwoo replied, still with her sharp tone

" And just to show you care when you actually not "

They stared into each other faces. The one showed a calm expression but the wavy chest showed that he was keeping the anger into himself while the one was already drenched with tears and snot. Face turning red as the mixture of heartbroken and flabbergasted.

" You already pretend to be his wife only for two weeks yet you already started to act like he is your legal husband " His lips were shaking, trying so hard to fight back his tear " Did you even realize that I am hurt? " Yedam whimpered

So this was it.

Jiwoo accidentally moved a step behind. Disbelief was gushed in her with astonishment in between.