22

The light breeze blew the curtains up, making the cotton fabric wobbling up and down. The sun was out but it doesn't struck its heat. The cloud marched, following the wind direction.

Jeongwoo sat on the tool, with the complete suit was wrapped his whole body. The turqoise bow tie decorated his neck. The make up artist swirled the brush upon his face, applying the most natural look on his already handsome face.

" How are you doing? " A voice greeted.

" Amazing " He replied cheerfully.

Who knows he finally agreed to get married?

Love is surely a magic.

Jihoon drew a brotherly smile on his face as he sat on the couch behind, hands crossing across his chest with his head tilting.

He is witnessing his little brother's wedding

Again

But this wedding is different.

No grudge was held and happiness is all he wants for his little Jeongwoo.

" Hyung " Jeongwoo called out " Do you know why I named your kids Jiwoo and Jeonghan? " he asked out of the sudden. Jihoon hummed, signing him to continue.

" Jisoo, she will have the same syllable as Jiwoo " Jeongwoo's gaze softened " And Jeonghan, he has the same first syllable as mine " Jeongwoo then looked at Jihoon through the reflection on the mirror.

" Twins will never tear apart, right? " Jeongwoo asked, making the smile that was playing on Jihoon's lips toned down.

" This is a happy day, woo. Don't say things like that " Jihoon uttered.

" I'm sorry for ruining the mood " Jeongwoo apologized with a smile that never left his lips.

Jihoon exhaled aloud and got on his feet, ambled his way to the younger. He bent down his body to reach Jeongwoo's ear " Thank you for making this decision "

A light chuckle left his lips " Jiwoo already did a lot to me " He turned his head to Jihoon right after the make up artist was done with his make up " So why I can't stay with her till the end? "

" Please be happy, uwoo "

Uwoo

A baby nickname for Jeongwoo.

Jeongwoo nodded eagerly as his eyes widen in excitement " I will, hyung "

" As long as Jiwoo with me, I will always be happy "

☆☆☆

The classical instrument were played. Yedam sat there at piano stool. Pressing each key to produce a beautiful masterpiece.

Just for this meaningful wedding.

If a celebrity needs to be paid up to thousands won, Yedam did it for free. Who knows he will played a magical beat for his ex's wedding.

Miracle did happen.

Jinyoung pushed the wheelchair with Jeongwoo on it, bringing him up to the aisle where the pastor already waiting. Jiwoo design the aisle with a slide just for him. She wants everyone to see the groom shine brightly no matter what.

Jinyoung brought his mouth closer to Jeongwoo's ear " congratulations, my little uwoo. Don't be nervous and just snatched her from everyone and make her yours " He stood back up straight and patted Jeongwoo's shoulder before he went down to the guests' area.