PROLOGUE

One year later...

Jiwoo set her pace straight. She arranged her steps one by one. With a bouquet of flowers in her hands, she ambled on the dirt.

When she reached the destination, a smile played on her lips " Annyeong, Park Jeongwoo " She greeted.

Jiwoo then curved her legs, kneeling down to the ground. She then put her gaze on the memorial potrait " How are you, honey? " She turned up the corner of her lips.

" Ah " She snapped, taking the tiffin and placing it on the memorial stone " I brought you spicy tteokbokki " She said, as if Jeongwoo was there " Or you have a beautiful angel who cooks for you? "

" I get it. I get it " She talked again.

Seeing her talking like having a conversation with a real human, people might think she is crazy.

Jiwoo then took out a velvet box from her bag and placed it neatly on the stone " Happy 1st anniversary, Park Jeongwoo. I am still Park Jiwoo right now "

" well, without the actual Park " She slowly uttered, dropping her head low " I didn't even get to put on the ring on you " She now talked in pout, head still studying the dirt under her.

" I bet you are free from all the pain now " Jiwoo finally brought her head up, tears forming on the edge of her eyes.

"ah, I promise myself not to cry " She let out a chuckle, nudging the tears before it could stream down her cheeks that was when she felt a cold metal brushed over her face. She looked at the said metal and shrieked " Look! I haven't took this out since you put it in my finger "

The ring of their wedding.

" Thank you for marrying me, Jeongwoo-ya " She clasped her hands " those five minutes of being your wife were so meaningful " she touched her forehead lightly

Until now, the feels of Jeongwoo's lips loosened off her forehead still lingering on her. She held it in, trying so hard not to cry.

The sounds of footsteps made her sniffle hard, wiping off the tears that were left in his eyes aggressively.

" Jiwoo? " The voice retorted.

Jiwoo looked at the owner of the voice and beamed " jihoonie oppa "

" Jisoo and Jeonghan are here too " She screeched, taking the baby girl from Jihoon's grasp and placing Jisoo on her laps properly.

" Annyeong, my baby brother " Jihoon said, taking off the unnecessary grass between the stone and the ground to clean off the dirt.

Hyerin let out a bitter smile as she bumped her cheeks with Jiwoo's " Are you leaving? "

" No, I just arrived " Jiwoo replied, boobing her nose with Jisoo's " Maybe I will leave along with you guys " She continued.

" woo, look. Jisoo and Jeonghan are growing up healthily " Jiwoo said, tightened her grasp on the said baby.

The babies will turn one year old next month. Right on Jeongwoo's birthday.

How coincidence.

They did some prayer together as the small family griefing Jeongwoo's partial.

The three of them got up and walked together to the car in silence.

A comfortable silence.

Jihoon took Jeonghan from Hyerin's embrace as Hyerin said she wanted to talk to Jiwoo for a while. Jiwoo was patting the back of the already asleep Jisoo. They looked so comfortable in Jiwoo's hug when the twins usually didn't get along with other people than Jihoon and Hyerin.

" Are you okay? " Hyerin started.

Jiwoo grinned sincerely and nodded her head " I am "

Hyerin stared at the younger in awed as her lips smile in a straight line " You are strong, Jiwoo " She simply said, thumb softly caressed Jiwoo's shoulder

" I have to be " Jiwoo voiced out " Or Jeongwoo will regret getting married with me  " She chuckled which clearly heard the pain in it.

" Who knows I would lose him right after we get married? " She softly muttered with her shoulder shrugged a little, not wanting for the Hyerin junior to wake up.

" He is in so much pain " Hyerin talked

" Yeah I hope he is in a good rest " Jiwoo threw her sight back to the memorial park.

Jeongwoo's new home.

" Smile a little, Jeongwoo up there was watching you "

Both of them brought their heads up as their lips held a wide smile.

And Jiwoo softly whispered " I love you, Park Jeongwoo "

" Even if you get a prettier angel up there, please always remember me "

A crystal-like liquid formed in the corner of her eyes.

" Because I will always remember you my dear husband "

☆End☆