16

Jeongwoo plopped his weight on the chair. Last night's event played on his mind and wished that it don't go away.

He could say that he is the most happiest man in the world.

Having Jiwoo is the luckiest thing that happens in his life.

However, Jeongwoo still hesitated.

What if one day his memories come back and he finally remember why does he did that to Jiwoo four years ago? Will this love disappear? Just like how it happened at that time?

Jeongwoo shook his head, tossing away all of those thought out of his head.

He looked under the desk as he felt his feet were touching with something weird.

Jeongwoo's eyes widened when he saw a lot of hair scattered all over the floor as if he was in the barber to get his hair cut. He touched his hair slightly and got a handful of hair in his grasp.

He let out a heavy breath and dumped the strands of hair into the dust bin " Right, I didn't do my hair care for a long time "

Jeongwoo got on his feet and reach the broom. He swept the floor and began to brush all of the dust off the tiles. He dumped all of the dust in the dust bin and placed the broom back to its place.

He got back on his chair and started to reorganize his desk. Where does this papers come from? He didn't remember about asking a patient's file.

He tapped the paper on the desk to align it all together. Until his eyes caught his name, he stopped abruptly.

He blinked hard as he wanted to make sure he was seeing it right.

After he saw the bold Park Jeongwoo was written on the patient's name space, he stacked the paper on the corner and reached his medical record file " Why is this here? " he asked himself playfully

Not after he slid the file open, wrinkles dominated his forehead.

The wrinkles became a thousand folded skin on his forehead " What is this? "

His eyes followed the characters that were written all over the white paper. And he switched to the dust bin under his desk.

" So this was it "

☆☆☆

Jiwoo walked into the mall as the door slid open as soon as the censor caught her figure.

Spreading wide, her plump lips were decorated with glossy light pink liptint, adding more to the already beautiful face that she has.

She fished out the phone from her handbag and unlocked it with her face id. Her fingers moved lightly to the green icon with the white phone emoticon in the middle.

Woobear 🤍 contact number was pressed before it went into a call.

Only to get " I'm sorry. The number you have dialed is not available "

Jiwoo scrunched her nose. They already promised each other to look for their new wedding's ring

New wedding ring for a new marriage life

She relaxed her face muscle and tucked her phone back in her bag.

That was when she froze in place.

Jiwoo's eyes caught the glimose of her favorite doctor

Jeongwoo with another woman that she didn't know.