13

" What the hell did I read? "

Jiwoo leaned closer to Jeongwoo to take a look at what had made him mad " why? "

" Bang Yedam " Jeongwoo spat, eyes still on his phone. Jiwoo hitched as she brought herself backward.

Jeongwoo turned his head slowly and caught Jiwoo's unsettled eyes " Do you know him? " Jeongwoo asked.

" Wh- why would I? " Jiwoo stuttered.

Jeongwoo averted his gaze back to his phone and grunted harshly. Jiwoo followed his movement as he tapped his screen hard " And then, " he shoved the screen right under her nose " Care to explain? "

Jiwoo's eyes slid along the characters that were displayed before her eyes slowly went around.

The artist Bang Yedam has reportedly broken up with his girlfriend.

Jiwoo took the phone slowly before she touched the blue link to read the full article.

In his current comeback ' Hard Love Song' the lyrics described how a lover fell out of love making the netizen make an assumption that the singer has broken up with his non-celebrity girlfriend.

However, a current picture has leaked online as it shows Bang Yedam was hanging out with a girl that was nothing like his girlfriend.

The saliva was bland and hard to gulp down the throat. It was not about the fact that they had broken up was leaked but the picture itself.

There was a picture at the bottom of the paragraph that showed a collage of two pictures where one of them was Yedam with his 'new girlfriend' and another one was Jiwoo's picture. The pictures were compiled for netizens to make a difference between Jiwoo and Yedam's 'new girlfriend' that looks nothing alike.

" They are using my picture without permission. That must be one of the pictures on my Instagram feed " Jiwoo defended herself, giving the phone back to its owner without making eye contact with him.

" lies " Jeongwoo dropped a word " I bet you didn't read the last paragraph "

Jiwoo's throat tightened, the thick air felt so hard to be sucked in. She froze in her place as Jeongwoo read the remaining sentences.

" However, his non-celebrity ex-girlfriend or we known as Eun Jiwoo, has reported to be seen with the other guy as well "

Jeongwoo ended his read and shoved his bright screen back to Jiwoo's face.

And saw a picture of her with Jeongwoo back at the hospital.

Jeongwoo's eyes were firmly stuck on her face " What lies you wanted to spit again? "

" I- "

" You cheated on me? "

Jiwoo's eyes snapped at him, holding a stare that Jeongwoo doesn't understand " I'm not "

Jeongwoo remained silent as he kept the stare that held the blade in his eyes " Stop lying, Jiwoo "

" The fact that you cheated with a singer made me burn the flame " Jeongwoo said. It spoke softly but the tone was firm.

" I said, I am not, Park Jeongwoo " Jiwoo raised her pitch

Jeongwoo still glued his eyes on the person who already lost her patience and wondered" And you are mad at me now? "