15

The classical music beat the ears, accompanying every munch of the meal that melted in the mouth. The chandelier on top dazzled its orange light, brightening the restaurant with a cozy vibe.

On a table that is located in the middle of the restaurant, there was Mrs. Park, Mr. Eun and Mrs. Eun. Not forget about Jinyoung, Jihoon and his wife, Hyerin.

And also Jeongwoo's cousin, Haruto.

Except the two.

Jeongwoo placed a reservation for a family dinner. The said table was seen happy. Laughter went along with their conversation, being the topic while waiting for the couple.

" Everyone is here " Jeongwoo greeted, gaining the whole table's attention.

" oh, honey you finally arrived " Mrs. Park uttered, drawing a smile as she saw her precious son.

" Sorry for late, everyone. Jiwoo having a hard time choosing her accessories "

Jiwoo wrapped her arms around Jeongwoo's as she grinned sheepishly " I'm sorry for making everyone wait " She apologized politely.

Jeongwoo put on an adoring look in his eyes as he watched his love on his side.

woah,

she is ethereal.

" By the way, everyone " Jeongwoo clasped his hands " We invited you to this dinner because we have a really important announcement to make " he turned his head to linked his eyes with Jiwoo's

Seeing how close the two, Jihoon secretly exchange looks with Jinyoung before his eyes went to his mum. Who still had her eyes on the two. He sighed slowly not wanting people around him to hear as he put his gaze back at the two.

" We already had our deep talk as we talked from heart to heart and... "

Jeongwoo looked at everyone on the table as he smirked mischievously. The faces on the table were either two. Excited and curious.

And...

worried?

He didn't know

And Jeongwoo finally continued " ...we decided to remarry "

☆☆☆

" What are we going to do? "

" We can't cancel their wedding, Ji. It is next month "

Jihoon ran his finger through his hair in frustration. Jinyoung watched him in silence before he said " You worried too much, Jihoon. It is not like Jiwoo is yours now "

" I know, hyung. I just can't think straight "

Jinyoung threw his hand to Jihoon's shoulder as he caressed it with full of affection " Tell me, what is disturbing you "

Jihoon looked up to find Jinyoung's eyes. Sometimes he just wondered. What did he do in his past life to have a kind brother like Jinyoung.

" What if Jeongwoo remembers why he did that to Jiwoo four years ago? Would he do the same? " Jihoon stated his first concern

" And what if Jiwoo knows the truth? Would her stay by Jeongwoo's side for the rest of his life? Would her leave Jeongwoo hanging on his life alone? I don't know " Jihoon pinched the bridge of his nose as his head pounded in tension.

Before Jihoon finally let out a whimper " Why is Jeongwoo's life so hard? " He looked at the still smiling brother beside him " Can't he be happy with us, hyung? "

Outside, Jihoon might seem like a heartlesa brother. Who took care of Jeongwoo with his military training. But deep in his personality, he is a very good brother.