Chapter Sixteen

Charm blinked her eyes sleepily open. She felt so relaxed. She tried stretching, but she was securely wrapped into muscular arms. As she thought back to what happened last night, she blushed.

She felt Osiris nuzzle his head into her neck. "Mornin, princess. Sleep well?" He pressed a kiss to the back of her neck. Charm signed lazily and nodded. "Mhmmm, I did. Very well"

Charm could have stayed that way for hours, but after one last neck kiss, Osiris sat up. She sat up as well. "Where are you going?" She mumbled, still sleepy. She yawned, feeling a mild ache every time she moved her legs.

She didn't mind it, though. It was the good kind.

"I'm going to get us some breakfast. You can go have a shower if you want while I do that. Unless," Osiris added with a smile "you want to shower together?" She looked at him. He was sexy, with his tousled hair scarred body.

"Let's hop in the shower first" She giggled, rolling out of bed and dashing towards the bathroom. Osiris rolled his eyes, smiling. By the time he walked in, Charm had the hot water on blasting.

"Isn't this a bit too hot?" He asked wryly. Charm shook her head. "Not at all!"

His eyes rested on her, the water flowing done her body. He smirked. "This could be a long shower." He strode forward into the shower, backing her into a wall, the water flowing over both of them.

Osiris tilted her head up, kissing her deeply. She groaned, sliding her hands down his chest. He growled and bit her neck.

---
**Later...**

After the hour and a half shower, Charm was feeling pleasantly weak. She took her time getting dressed. By the time she was fully dressed, Osiris was already walking in with two trays. She perked up, seeing what it was.

"Pancakes and eggs with bacon. Fancy" she joked. He laughed. "Only the best for you, Princess" he teased, bopping her on the nose after setting the tray on the bed.

She rolled her eyes playfully and dug in. She was famished. As they are, they joked around like old friends. Charm got a warm and fuzzy feeling in her chest.

She never wanted this to end, she realized. She liked being away from the cruel reality of the world. She liked how safe she felt here. Even more safe than she had at home.

Charm liked that she was able to spend time with someone she loved like this.

She set down her fork, startled by that thought. Did she actually love him? Maybe it was too soon to tell. Love was such a strong word, and it hasn't been all that long, after all.

Osiris gestured to her empty tray, completely oblivious to her thoughts. "You done?" He asked her. She nodded, smiling. "Yes"

"I'll just take them away then. I'll be back." He grabbed the trays, pressing a kiss to her forehead before he went, leaving her stunned.

It was so gentle and sweet and loving. She truly did want this to last.

But Charm had the feeling that pretty soon things were going to change. For the better or the worse, she didn't know yet.

She just hoped it wouldn't end with someone dead.