Chapter Eighteen

Osiris let her wander the mansion. So Charm spent half the day exploring every room. "This is kinda big for one person, don't you think?" She commented, shocked by the hugeness of it.

Osiris chuckled, smiling at her. "Maybe a little. But it's just right for two people$l." He winked, and she blushed. Shaking her head aggressively, she continued exploring.  There were about a million bedrooms, two kitchens, and bathrooms conjoined to the bedrooms.

There was a game room, which Charm vowed to return to, there was a theater, which she gawked at for like ten minutes. There was even a swimming pool!

She looked at him slyly, getting an idea. "Osiris, come here for a second~" she giggled as he walked over to her. "What is it, Princess?" He asked causally. Without another word, she went and pushed him into the pool, clothes and all.

He splashed to the surface, sputtering. "Is that really how you wanna play? Game on." Swimming to the edge, he rose out of the pool, dripping wet. as he strode towards Charm, she tried to run but he caught her easily. He hoisted her up easily.

"If I'm getting wet, so are you." He grumbled, tossing her into the pool. She squealed as she fell, swallowing water in the process. She rose to the surface coughing, scowling at Osiris. "So rude of you" she couldn't hold back a giggle.

Osiris's eyebrows rose. "Rude of me? If I recall you shoved me in first, darling." He chuckled, helping her out of the pool. He leaned in and whispered in her ear.  "If you really wanna get wet, I know a much....more interesting way of going about that" he purred seductively, causing her to blush.

Charm turned and looked brazenly at him. "Oh? Is that an offer?" She asked.

"No, it's a demand. Tonight we're gonna have lots of fun" he grinned at her. She tossed her hair, laughing. "Can't wait!" She called out as she bounced out of the room to go change into  dry clothing.

After she did that, she wandered around the house. There was even a basement, which she didn't go in to. "I'm kinda scared of the dark. What if there was a monster or something down there?" She shuddered as Osiris laughed.

"If there was, I'd protect you, so there's no need to worry." He patted her hand in comfort. She smiled up at him. "Very true" she agreed.

Later, they came back to the game room. "How about we play some games?" Charm suggested, holding up a controller with a wicked gleam in her eyes. Osiris was understandably suspicious. He didn't like that look in her eyes.

"Sure...." He agreed cautiously.

Thirty minutes later he discovered why she had that gleam. She had beaten him every round.

After a particularly good round, Charm howled with laughter, especially after seeing the scowl on his face. "You're terrible at these games." She giggled, catching her breath. "I hardly ever play!" Osiris protested. "I'm too busy doing villain things to game."

"Fair enough," She conceded. "But just so you know, Im a student with homework and studying, and yet I find enough time to play games." He leaned towards her. "That's because you're a slacker."

She glared at him and smacked him. "How dare you you know what, just for that I'm beating your ass some more." He groaned, scowling.

She was brutal, nearly letting him win before pulling the rug and stealing yet another win for herself. Charm broke down laughing at his sour expression. "You're such a sore loser" she snickered.

He decided to shut her up in the best way he knew how: with his lips. He crashed his lips with hers, effectively stopping her laughter.

She moaned, her lips parting to kiss him back. Just as she was really getting into it, he pulled away and bopped her nose, smirking. "Suffer" he chuckled. She frowned and smacked his arm. "I hate you," She grumbled.

"Nah, you-" Osiris stopped himself from speaking, leaving Charm confused. "How about I get us some food?" He asked, avoiding eye contact. "Sure..." Charm said, still confused. "Get me a Pepsi,.too!"

"On it! I'll be right back?" Osiris hurried back. Charm would have to ask him what was up when he returned. About five minutes later, he still wasn't back and she was bored.

So she decided to go find him. Charm stood and wandered out of the room, heading for the nearest kitchen, which she assumed he'd be.

Before she could, she turned the corner and was facing two people she hasn't seen in a while.

"Mom??? Dad???"