💜💚Chapter 1💚💜

You know that feeling that today is gonna be a good day. Yeah, you shouldn't listen to that feeling cause those days are even worse than normal.

But of course, I'm way too stupid and I believed that it was gonna be a good day but I can tell you It was one of the biggest mistakes I ever made
-Izuku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izukus POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and started getting ready for school. I take a shower, put on clothes, take my sent blockers and walk downstairs to see my mom sitting at the dinner table. "Hi mom" "Hi Izuku, I made breakfast" "Thanks mom," I said as I started eating.

When I was done I cleaned my dishes and said bye to my mother. After that, I grabbed my bag and left for school.

When I arrived at school hell started when I saw Kacchan with his followers at the gates. I took a deep breath and started walking through the gates. "Hi, Kacchan," I said as I tried to just walk past him as fast as I could "What TF do you want Deku" "N-n-nothing" But that just angered him more. He grabbed me by my collar and threw me against a tree.

I grunted in pain as my back hit the wall. "What Deku, got nothing to say anymore" He yelled at me as he kicked me in my side. Of course, I should have just shut my mouth then they would have just laughed at me and walked away but no of course I didn't. "I-I'm sorry Kacchan" "You think you can talk to me useless Deku" yeah after that I will tell you I got to feel what hell on earth would feel like.

After Kacchan left I stayed there for a few minutes be for slowly getting up and leaving for class. As I arrived at class just on time. I just tried to consecrated on the lesson and trying to ignore the pain. Even though that was basically impossible.

At the end of the lessons, the teacher starts talking about what we wanted to do after middle school. Of course, everyone said that they wanted to become a hero. The teacher also said that he saw that Kacchan wanted to go to ua. He obviously started saying shit about how he was better than us and how we should be happy if we could become sidekicks. But of course, the teacher had to make my day even worse.

"Oh yeah, midoriya don't you wanna go to ua too" First there was this awful silence then everyone except Kacchan just started laughing and saying I couldn't get in without a quirk. Stuttered I tried to defend myself but it's no use.

But Kacchan just had to explode my desk. And say, "Look DEKU you're even worse than these losers. Not only are you QUIRKLESS but you're also an OMEGA. So do you really think that they would let you in when they could have me" "N-n-no that's not what I meant"

I keep backing away till I hit the wall 'shit' "it's just I dreamed about being a hero since I was little so I could try right" "Ha Ha Ha you think you could try when you would actually die in the exams" After that, I just shut up. I mean it would only make things worse. So what's the use of me trying to say something?

The lesson was over and everyone left. 'Thank God it's over' But no it wasn't. As was packing my stuff Kacchan took my hero notes and said, "I don't know what you think you're doing but we're not done yet Deku" As I tried to get my notebook back Kacchan blew it up and threw it out of the window. 'No please no'

After that, he grabbed my shoulder and started heating up. "Don't even THINK about applying to ua or else" After that, they just walked away but before they are completely gone Kacchan said something that I would never forget "You know Deku I think there might be a way for you to become a hero. Just pray you'll be an alpha with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive if the roof of the building"

When Kacchan and his followers left I couldn't help but completely break down.

Anyway, after I left the building I started searching for my notebook. When I finally found it it was soaked and the fish were trying to eat it 'Nice even the fish want to destroy my dreams' I grabbed my notebook and started going home

'Finally, this hell would end' But once again I spoke too soon this was only the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye Bye

I hope you guys enjoyed the first part

Bye Bye