💜💚Chapter 19💚💜

I thought I was over it

I wasn't

And I don't think I'll ever be
-Izuku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shinso POV

"Hope, are you okay."

"No."

At that moment, I felt my heart break. He was crying.

On instinct ran to the crying omega.

I hugged him immediately.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." I tried to reassure him.

After a while, he finally calmed down. But no matter what, he wouldn't leave my armes.

'Cute.'

Focus Hitoshi, you have to make him feel better.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"No."

"That's okay."

"You want me to stay?" The moment I said that, I felt him tighten his grip on my shirt.

"Yes."

"Okay, in that case, you should try to get some sleep." He tightened his grip on my shirt.

"No."

"I promise that when you wake up, I'll be right here."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay."

After that, it only took a minute for him to fall asleep.

Damm it it should be illegal to be this cute.

I guess I should try to sleep as well.

I hate the sun it's too bright.

I look down to see the cutest creature ever laying on my chest. 'Dammit.'

"You awake hope."

"No." He said tiredly.

"Okay, then when will you be awake."

"Never."

"Please wake up. I would miss you if you never woke up." I responded.

"Fine."

"You wanna talk about what happened yesterday."

"Would you listen without saying anything and respect it if I won't tell you everything." He said serious.

"Yeah, of course." I said.

"I mean, I don't need everyone to know what my life was like before I was adopted." I added.

"But I wouldn't mind telling you."

"I don't mind telling you about my past either. I trust you, but I think that's something that scares me far more than anything I've been through." He said, sounding quite said at the end.

"Hey, don't worry, I promise never to break your trust."

"Good cause if you do, I'll kill you."

"Deal."

"Well, here goes nothing."

"When I was 4, I found out that I was an omega. The people around me started to distance themselves from me, except my mom and my be-." He cut himself off and stopped talking

I think he could see the confusion on my face as he continued.

"ex best friend and his parents. His parents would always get mad at people who would disrespect me. It was nice to have people care.

They were the only ones to stay with me. But that all had to change, of course. After I had turned five, I still didn't have a quirk, so my mom took me to the hospital, and that's when I found out I'm quirkless.

Since then, everything has only started getting worse and worse. Fist just light insults. Then that started getting worse, and my ex best friend started to ignore me, and whenever he would see people hitting me or cursing at me, he would just walk past me.

Then, eventually, he started making fun of me, too. And when middle school came, it became ten times worse. My ex best friend started to physically bully me. He wasn't the worst, though there were these girls from a different class, and they were just the worst."

I noticed how uncomfortable he got talking about the girls.

"You know, you don't need to talk about those girls if you don't want to."

"Thanks, I just