💜💚Chapter 15💚💜

Why me
All I want is to be left alone
-Hope (Izuku)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izukus POV

I don't want to do this. Why did I have to run into eraserhaed. Now I have to patrol with him.

Kill me know that's all I want. Oh wait, I tried that.

I put on my suit as I grabbed my phone and weapons.

Okay
• Guns ✅️
• Knives ✅️
• Throwing knives ✅️
• Smoke boms ✅️
• Scythe / Fighting staff ✅️

Okay, I have everything. Let's go.

I walk out and start heading towards the city. When I see the first building of the city, I use my built-in grappling hook to get on top of the building.

Where do I meet eraserhaed anyway. It's not like we had a meeting spot.

I sigh and start jumping from building to building. I have to be careful since the sun isn't down yet.

When I get to the highest building of the city, I sit down on top of it, watching the sunset.

To be honest, it's beautiful.

After a while, I hear footsteps and carefully look behind me to see who it is. When I see it's eraserhaed, I just start looking ahead again.

"Hello, eraserhead."

"Hello, Hope."

I take a deep breath and stand up.

"Let's go." I walk past eraserhead and jump off the building on top of another building. I keep walking and jumping from building to building.

When I notice, eraserhaed is following behind. I start running so I can cover more ground.

"AHHHHHH,"

Nice something to do. I start running faster in the direction of the scream, sometimes using my grappling hook.

I'm not worried if eraserhaed can keep up because one I simply don't care, and two, he has his capture scarf and three he's a pro hero he should be able to keep up.

A few minutes later, I arrived at the place the scream came from, and what I saw filled me with rage.

I stopped all my movements. I was raging, I was angry at him, but also at myself, 'How could I be so stupid?'

"Hope, what are you doing? we have to help that little girl." That snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Eraserhaed, stay behind. Let me fix this." I said with Venom. It was clear I was beyond angry.

I jumped down and grabbed the man's arm, throwing him in a wall with full force.

I walked towards the man and grabbed his collar. "You. I that I told you to stay away from Riri and her mother." I said i punched him in the face.

"Answer me." I just wanted to kill him, but with Riri and a pro hero here, I couldn't.

The man looked up at me, and I saw his expression change from angry to terrified.

⚠️warning (Rape and abuse)⚠️

This man was the one and only Agon Hirano.

He sold his own wife and daughter for money. And if either of them got pregnant, he would punch their stomach until the baby would be dead.